Vitex and progesterone cream?

bubblybaby

Reaction score
Hey ladies :)

I'm 4 rounds in ttc baby #2 and have had recurrent short LP's. 3 to 4 days.
That ain't gonna get me pregnant :p ...

My doctor won't take my blood... I want to check my hormone levels, but she didn't believe it was possible for someone to O so late (day 23-30) and have such a short LP... I've been charting and doing OPK's, also checking my cervix and mucus, so I'm sure...

I'm still breastfeeding my son who is 15 months old, but I used to have a short LP before he was born too. Though it was a lot better: 10 days.

I started Vitex yesterday together with vitamin B complex (which contains 50mg of b6) and am also thinking of using progesterone cream after I ovulate.

I believe that you should take the vitex up until O day and then switch to progesterone cream?

Any positive stories or advice :) ?

Hi hun, can't believe ur doc won't help, I'd be going by to someone diff,
I've recently been in to mine as suffer the same late ov cd 19 and lp of 8 days
I managed to get some progesterone pessaries to try and it did indeed lengthen my lp, I caught on my second cycle, unfortunately I've just miscarried, I was hoping my body would take over now convinced it's progesterone
So am pushing for the doc to prescribe me
I tried Angus catus before but gave up after a few cycles was taken a few things,
I use vit b constantly and epo until ov
I just bought some pro cream to try once my period returns,
Sorry for the ramble
I'm not sure if u stop vitex or carry it right thro, defo pro cream from ov tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->