vitex and vitamin b6 ttc

well it's official just got my cal from my dr. and it's a bfp 11/6/2012 don't know how far i am but ill start weaning myself off the vitex yesterday i took it to only one and today i olny took one so after this week i will do one everyother day.. i really do believe that either the vitex or the b6 helped me to get prego as i had been ttc for almost 2 years now good luck ladies hope you two get yourbfp soon.

CONGRATS!! :) Glad to hear someone has had success with this! Can't wait to give it a try.

Just wanted to see how you ladies are doing..wanted to try out my ticker

Well, my Vitex arrived today, thank you msperry1984! And I've taken it already once. Gonna be taking it 2x a day. Hope it works. I will keep you ladies updated and let you know what the Vitex does or doesn't do for me. :) How have you ladies been btw? Lots of baby dust too all!

Well, my Vitex arrived today, thank you msperry1984! And I've taken it already once. Gonna be taking it 2x a day. Hope it works. I will keep you ladies updated and let you know what the Vitex does or doesn't do for me. :) How have you ladies been btw? Lots of baby dust too all!

so glad you got it:happydance: i really hope it works for you.. how long have you been ttc and have you had any secific problems ttc..

I've been trying to conceive for going on 6 months now. Since my m/c. And no specific problems except for irregular periods since the m/c. I haven't been to a Dr to see if there are any problems that affect me trying to conceive. Gonna wait a few more months and see what happens. I have been told that if I do get pregnant again I might have to have a stitch in my cervix to help prevent m/c seeing as I've had 3 and am only 20. So really hoping and praying the Vitex works! :)

Hi ladies just wanted to check in armyj how's the vitex and b6 working so far have you noticed any changes in your cycle or hormones yet..are you tracking o for your TTC moment..nothing to really update for me just counting down the days for my first app with the nurse..

hello ladies just wanted to check and see if there's any update?? Not too much going on here still awaiting my appointment this friday.. no ms thank goodness but have been having tons of cravings already today i'm debating subway or a spinach salad decisions decions..hope all is well..Armyj how's the vitex working out for you??

Things are still the same here. Still taking vitex and inositol and doing acupuncture. Hoping for the best :)

firstly congrats msperry xxx

i have bought the b 50 complex and vitex from holland and barrett and am thinking of starting them but im not sure if i need both. my cycles are 28 days but ov on cd17 and 11dlp. my periods are also very very light so dont think i have much lining being produced in there. whats your opinions girls?

firstly congrats msperry xxx

i have bought the b 50 complex and vitex from holland and barrett and am thinking of starting them but im not sure if i need both. my cycles are 28 days but ov on cd17 and 11dlp. my periods are also very very light so dont think i have much lining being produced in there. whats your opinions girls?

sounds very similar to what i was going through.. i actually have 2 children already so i was shocked to find out that i had secondary infertility but my problem wasn't that i wasn't ovulating i was ovulating but it was later in my cycle which was 28-30 like clock work although at times i would have spotting between cycles which was probably due to my low progesterone levels.. most of my cycles were light when i was not on birth control after trying two rounds of clomid with no success i did some research and found that the vitamin b6 was good for the uterine lining and help increase my lp which was only 8-12 days since i o'd later in my cycle and the vitex was to help regulate hormones and promote normal progesterone levels well after taking both for only 3-4 weeks i finally got my bfp after ttc for almost 2 years. I would say it wouldn't hurt to try. good luck

Hi ladies just wanted to check in armyj how's the vitex and b6 working so far have you noticed any changes in your cycle or hormones yet..are you tracking o for your TTC moment..nothing to really update for me just counting down the days for my first app with the nurse..

I haven't noticed any changes yet. This week starts week 3 of taking it for me. I'm still trying to learn how to track my O since my periods have been so irregular. How are you and baby doing?

I'm jumping on this train, because I'm taking vitex and B6 as well. I had exercise induced amenorrhea after years of distance running. Though it was nice to be without a menstrual cycle for 4 years, now at 37, my husband and I decided maybe we should start trying to have a family. I started Vitex back in August, and I have periods now, which is good. However...I have HUGE, HUGE, HUGE Breasts. They literally have doubled in size, and no, I have not gained weight anywhere else. I think my body's hormones went into overdrive after years of hibernation. That said, I made the decision this weekend to go off of Vitex because it's simply getting uncomfortable (I still run regularly) and quite honestly, embarrassing. I'd rather just hedge my bets...and not introduce any foreign drugs or herbs into my body (besides B6).

hello ladies just wanted to get updates from everyone and see how progress has been with the holidays near I'm sure everyone is busy so thought i would check to see where everyone was...
Armyjgirl= any progress with the vitex and the vitamin b6? notice any changes with regulating your cycle?

Popchick= any updates with the acupuncturist or the re?

Gumpy & Melly = welcome again how are things in the ttc world for you ladies?

ATM- well i finally had my appt with the dr yesterday went pretty good got to hear the heartbeat which the dr said was fine but i remember my previous pregnancy the heartbeat being faster and seemed stronger but idk im just glad we heard it..in other news i have been sick for the last week started out with a head cold then 3 days ago i think i had food poisoning at the least it was a stomach virus no fun at all but im feeling much better now..my weight gain has been great so far pre prego weight was about 116 and i'm now 119 which i think before getting sick with the stomach bug i was up more around 123 but lost some that day i couldn't keep anything in..now headed into the second trimester and looking forward to my next appt whcih is jan 23 then the ultrasound feb 20..happy holiday to all look forward to hearing from all of you ladies :dust::wave:

Just wanted to see how you ladies are doing as this thread has all but died off..any success?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->