vitex and vitamin b6 ttc

No...I have to get my DQ Alpha testing done first. After I get those results then I'll have to do the intralipid infusions first. Probably not until July since it takes about 4 weeks for the results.

No...I have to get my DQ Alpha testing done first. After I get those results then I'll have to do the intralipid infusions first. Probably not until July since it takes about 4 weeks for the results.

Good luck with the tests and infusions July will ne here in no time fingers crossed for your miracle baby

Hi ladies :)
Msperry congrats on your bfp and growing bub
Popchick good luck for your upcoming tests

I started taking Vitex just after O last cycle, I'm on cd5 now of my next cycle and I'm already really happy with the changes I've noticed. I can't be 100% sure it was the Vitex but it seems to be. The main difference is that AF was quite a bit heavier than usual. Sorry if this is TMI but usually I just have 1 day of medium, 1 or 2 days of light flow and then like a week of spotting. This time I had 1 half day of light, 1 day of heavy, 2 days of medium and now I'm up to spotting. It's definitely quite different to how it's been in ages and I never thought I'd be happy about having a heavier AF :roll: but I was quite worried about how light it was and that it might be affecting my ability to conceive. Hopefully it makes the difference this month, I will report back.

I hadn't heard about B6 being important, I just bought B12 as I'd read about that, but what's 1 more pill :)

Just wanted to see how you ladies are doing as this thread has all but died off..any success?

I actually stopped taking it in January because I ran out and then found out I was pregnant in February. I'm now 18 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I find out on Tuesday what I am having. I really and truly do believe that the Vitex worked for me.

So I didn't get my bfp yet from Vitex as I got AF yesterday but it is heavier again which I'm weirdly happy about ;) I also only had a tiny bit of spotting before AF which is a definite improvement. Overall I'm really happy with the immediate effect Vitex had on my cycle. Now just to get that elusive bfp! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->