vitex chaste berry

sunnyday123

TTC #2 :-)
Reaction score
Any success stories? Also if anyone has taken it whilst breastfeeding? Thanks :flower:

I'm pregnant with a Vitex baby currently:thumbup: I took Nature's Way capsules 400 mg twice a day. My midwife recommneded I continue through the first trimester which I did and all is well.

There's a young lady on the first trimester forum (Brit something?) that got pregnant on her first cycle on vitex. I cannot comment on breast feeding but I bet if you hop on over to first or second trimester and ask you will get some more responses on both questions. Good luck!

Pandi thank you! I will do that now :) and massive congrats on your pregnancy! My son is 10 months old now its gone so fast! I loved being pregnant although its not easy! We can't wait to do it again :)

Pandi thank you! I will do that now :) and massive congrats on your pregnancy! My son is 10 months old now its gone so fast! I loved being pregnant although its not easy! We can't wait to do it again :)

Beautiful boy for sure and congrats yourself! This is our first after years of ttc so we are pretty excited. Good luck and let us know how you get along:thumbup:

I will do hun, I noticed in your signature you have had a tube removed, I had a cyst removed along with one of my ovaries when I was 16 weeks pregnant, its very reassuring as I panicked thinking I may have severe difficulty conceiving again! Fingers crossed for me and h&h 9 months for you :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->