vitex+dong quai??

ice88

Reaction score
hi... i had very long cycle.. about 74dayscycle.. this cycle i started take vitex on CD7, now i'am on CD40 and no AF yet, i plan to add dong quai to my regimen...
anyone have experience about taking vitex+dongquai..?

Didnt want to read and run, but I am going to take Vitex and cassava this cycle in a bid to conceive twins lol!!!

Hope it works for you! x

update..

tonight i get AF..
finally my AF shorten from 74daycycle in to 50dayscycle..
YAY...
now i'am stoping taking herb during AF except raspberry leaf tea.. and will start again after AF ended...

Vitex is to be taken all cycle long because it's a herb and leaves your system fairly quickly. That being said, vitex has done wonders for me. Vitex allowed me to have a natural period (after 80 days) and now I have confirmed ovulation for the first time at ...get this...cd 9! After months of no known ovulation I got it so early. I am very pleased and will continue with vitex until I get my bfp! I was also taking red raspberry leaf pills but ran out and forgot to order more (will do soon). The form of vitex I was taking was actually fertilaid so it could be the combination in there that helped me and not just solely the vitex.

The only time I have heard to use dong quai was to bring on af. I have tried this but kind of half assed it and I'm not sure if it worked or af just came regardless. I supposed if it's taken before ovulation then it would have a differnet affect? Can you tell me more about the dong qaui? I have a ton of it in my medicine cabinet and if it's supposed to help then may as well use it.

cdj1: can you tell me more about cassava?

hi.. vitex and dong quai work for me... i got my BFP.. my masterherbalist said to continue vitex during my first trisemester (first 8weeks).. and wean off vitex slowly..
i've wean off dong quai and sill taking vitex as my masterherbalist said... and i take Progest cream to support my progesteron level..

First month on Vitex: pregnant --> miscarried
First month back on Vitex: pregnant --> miscarried
3rd month on Vitex: pregnant --> healthy baby
12 months of vitex: no luck, have moved on to meds.

In the past, Vitex was enough to get me to ovulate.

hi.. vitex and dong quai work for me... i got my BFP.. my masterherbalist said to continue vitex during my first trisemester (first 8weeks).. and wean off vitex slowly..
i've wean off dong quai and sill taking vitex as my masterherbalist said... and i take Progest cream to support my progesteron level..

when do you take the dong quai and how much do you take? what is the.benefit of it?

First month on Vitex: pregnant --> miscarried
First month back on Vitex: pregnant --> miscarried
3rd month on Vitex: pregnant --> healthy baby
12 months of vitex: no luck, have moved on to meds.

In the past, Vitex was enough to get me to ovulate.

good luck...!!

when do you take the dong quai and how much do you take? what is the.benefit of it?

i took dong quai 1000mg at morning and 1000mg at night.. at the same time i took vitex.
here is the benefit of dong quai https://natural-fertility-info.com/dong-quai-fertility-herb.html.
good luck to u... :flower:

Hi! Does anyone know where to get Vitex in Malaysia?
And what is the recommended dosage?

Stalking! Vitex is Angus castus right? I'm trying that this cycle to help regulate my hormones. X

Vitex + dong quai - i took around 1500mg a day with 1600mg of vitex to induce my period - AF started after 3 days of this - after a total of 550+ days without AF

Vitex! they say the max dose you should take is 1500mg a day, but its the kind of thing you need to adjust for yourself. i was taking 1600mg a day, but if i take it again, I plan on taking 800mg

i took it for 4 months and it made no difference for me (1600mg) - in fact the month i stopped taking it, my cycle more than halved in length from 45 days to 21 lol. but beginning next cycle, I am planning on taking it again in the hopes that it will move my O from CD4 to at least a couple of days after AF lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->