• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

vitex, how do I use it?

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
Hi all,

I went and got Vitex today at the natural food store, and I'm planning on taking it this cycle because for some reason my past two have been off. The first I ov'ed on CD 16 which never happens its always CD 18( at least it was before I had baby 1) secondncycle was CD 22!!! I don't know what's going on, we are trying to conceive baby 2 and have only been trying this past month. I'm hoping nothing is wrong but I thought I'd try it and see.

I'll be using temps and opk's, also taking pre Natal's. Does anyone know if I should be taking one vitex a day until ov

I'm following the directions on the bottle of mine when I start taking it next cycle. It says to take one capsule 2 or 3 times a day for 8 to 12 weeks, then take 1 every day after that. I'll probably take 3 capsules/day for 8 weeks, 2 capsules/day for 4 weeks, and then one a day after that just to slowly get my system to adjust to fewer capsules a day. Unless I get a BFP before then, which I'm really hoping is going to happen!

Hey ladies!
I see that you got a bfp stellaluna! Do you think vitex helped?? I think I'm going to actually try it this month.

You should get the Solaray brand. It is excellent. You take one 2 times a day. I take it morning and night. My acupuncturist has me taking it everyday of my cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"