Vitex Vs. NATURAL PROGESTERONE CREAM

emmahobbsie

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

DF & I have been TTC for 2 years (due to PCOS), we had a miscarriage in January and are trying again. That cycle I had been taking vitex and royal jelly, but i stopped taking vitex as soon as i found out i was pregnant (which i've recently discovered can cause miscarriage :cry: )

I have a HyCosY Exam on 14th May and have to take some provera from 23rd april for 5 days - to start my cycle.
I'd like to start taking some Vitex when that AF has finished to ensure i ovulate, but I'd like to know more information on it, because of what happened before.
I would also like to know your thoughts on Vitex vs. NATURAL PROGESTERONE CREAM? Do you have any guidance, advice or success stories?

Any help would be really appreciated, i just want to feel comfortable taking something before i take it <3

Thankyou all so much,
love & positivity
:kiss:

Hey love...I am truly sorry for your loss and have been through similar situations many times before getting my sticky bean due in June. I actually used vitex AND progesterone cream (which I continued through the first trimester) after trying them individually and credit that to keeping this pregnancy. I take vitex all cycle long as that is how it is supposed to be taken contrary to all the misinformation out there.

As far as progesterone cream I charted my bbt and started it 2 days after I confirmed O up until AF showed up or in this case I got my bfp and then I continued it through first tri. It added a few more days to my short luteal phase as well as getting my post O temps nice and high and steady until AF showed. I also used to get spotting a few days before AF prior to using the cream which stopped as well. Shotty temps, short luteal phase, and pre-af spotting are all signs of luteal phase defect which is usually all or at least in part to low progesterone.

I hope this helps and I hope you get your bfp!

Thankyou SO much for your reply!! This has helped me loads!

Congratulations to you! I bet you are so excited!

Because i have PCOS I have very irregular cycles (mostly only 3-4 a year) so i'm not sure when i ovulate or about my LP but im hoping that the vitex will help with that! I am also going to pick up some cream too as it sounds like a great investment!

Thankyou so much for your help again! I will certainly keep taking the vitex this time i get pregnant (hoping i do <3)

Positivity & Love!
<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back