Vitex

Oh_Clementine

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm on CD80 and recently purchased 2x 40-tablet bottle of Blackmore's brand Vitex (doseage is 660mg p/pill) and just wondering what I should take each day? On the bottle it says to take one tablet, three times a day (1980mg - seems quite high!) I've heard Vitex is great for PCOS & TTC.

A couple of days before I purchased, I was asking the lady from a different pharmacy if they stocked Vitex, she said yes and explained that I am not to take it while TTC or breastfeeding. But that's why I want to take Vitex - to regulate my cycles and to get a BFP.

I am confused. Any help?

Here's a good link on Vitex just to get you started:

https://natural-fertility-info.com/vitex

Not sure about taking it during BF though as I haven't really looked into it. I think people just have different opinions about Vitex and TTC but overwhelmingly I see most don't have a problem with it and chasteberry is in TTC aids like FertilAid and such. GL! :dust: Sounds like Vitex would be great for you!

Vitex helped me get pregnant twice, both times without having periods. Im using it again now while breastfeeding as Im ttc again.

Ps Im taking 1000mg first thing on waking.

Hey, I also took the blackmores brand, I didn't notice much changes though. I took it for 60 days, three times a day. I didn't ovulate at all on it and when I decided to get off it, I got massive headaches, acne and didnt feel well at all. Everyone is different, maybe if I stayed on it for longer i would have noticed something.
Good luck, let us know how you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->