Vitex

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Whats everyones experiences with vitex? Ive been ttc for 3 yrs my lp goes from.8 to 9 days b6 and maca hasnt worked. Ive had one progesterone test vome back low and im waiting to have another done. I did do.vutex last yr and i didnt ovulate that month but my son was hospitalised so looking back wad probably to.do with that maybe not the vitex. And i definetly didnt do it long enough probably. Any feedback on it x

Hi sunshine. I started vitex 5 to 6 months after stopping bcp as my cycles were really long and irregular. They were still longer but I did O. I think my cycles were like 39 day cycles. I stopped it after 6 months I think. It didn't get me pregnant but helped regulate my cycles post bcp. My cycles are shorter now, I think from weight loss. I'm not taking any supplements. My lp was 13 to 14 days on vitex but currently 12 to 13. I'm not sure if it's my body sorting itself out after having baby or just my natural lp.

Hello,

Have you found any more info on it? I am hesitating to take it. I am trying for a third baby. I have regular cycles but bad PMS for virtually entire time from ovulation to period, with 8+days of spotting.
Oh and I'm 40, so although I didn't have problems conceiving my two kids, that was a while ago, and time is now pressing!

Well.im due to.ovulate in the next week so.will.know soon if it works ive cut sugar and.caffeine and trying to be healthy so im.hoping that and vitex will help.. the only.other thing i have been told.might help.is natural.progeaterone cream theres one by wellsprings called serenity and apparently its worked for lots of others when i googled it..im 38 so im in the same boat times a ticking. Ttc now 3 yrs for no 2 x

Hello,

Have you found any more info on it? I am hesitating to take it. I am trying for a third baby. I have regular cycles but bad PMS for virtually entire time from ovulation to period, with 8+days of spotting.
Oh and I'm 40, so although I didn't have problems conceiving my two kids, that was a while ago, and time is now pressing!

Dont know if u will read this but i have had the best ovulation pains and cm i am convinced its working and i have ovulates a few days early too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->