Vivid but weird dreams!

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
When TTC #1 I got a vivid dream of me testing and geting positive, got me to test day before AF should arrive and got a faint line, and that was my DS1 (pg 5th cycle)
When TTC #2 I had a realy weird dream where I got a positive pg test and then tested soon after and got faint line and that was my DS2 (pg eru

Now Im TTC #3, well it was an oopsie, were going to start try now in july but let one slip about the same time I ovulated. Im 11dpo today and had this weird dream tonight where I got positive test.

So wile I have been trying real hard to keep my hope down, it is so litle chance of being lucky this month and havent had any symptoms, didnt get mutch both pg other than cramps and twinges. But just cramps now.

Any one els have experience of dreams like this when they got pg in the past? Should I have hope? cant help it but feeling more hopeful than yesterday, but I think I realy shouldnt, but what the heart hopes the head says is silly. :muaha: feel like this right now!

I'm due on Thursday and last night I dreamt I was pregnant, went to the scan and they told me it was another boy and I cried lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->