Vivid Dreams - anyone else having them?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Abz1982, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Abz1982

Abz1982 Mum to 2 nutters!

I have started to have very vivid dreams - they almost feel real. Last night tho was the weirdest in a way - I dreamt I was giving birth, I can remember the whole thing, where I was, who was there etc. I am wondering if this has been triggered as I have been terrified at the thougth of it. Now strangely I feel very serene and calm about it, almost excited! The fact that I can remember what the wee bundle looked like is exciting enough. It was gorgeous - I am so impatient!! I wont get a scan till I am near 14 or 15 weeks (dont get booking in appt till I am 12 weeks cos of them being so busy) So I am so impatient to see it and know everything is ok cos other than the bloating,constipation and certain things making me puke, I am not getting cramps like I used to.

2. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

Im having those to......there making me wake up feeling as tho i haven't slept at all and with a massive headache.

Ive been dreaming about water related stuff.......rain, rivers, floods maybe its because i need a wee all night long, or a drink!

3. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Yep i have had millions of these dreams lol x

4. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

I keep having scary dreams and I am terrified of going to sleep now!LOL
    People chasing me,family(yes my family are scary!)and just weird dreams where I am back at school again.

Oh and don't laugh,I had one where I was being chased by Ronald McDonald-I woke up thinking it was real!

5. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

I've been having really vivid dreams too, sometimes they're bad and sometimes they're good. DH told me I was laughing loudly in my sleep last night, but all I can remember is having a bad dream. Also makes me feel like I haven't slept properly, wonder if this continues through pregnancy??

6. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

Sorry hun but that one made me smile....maybe your bumps telling you to go to Mcdonalds :baby:

7. lesleyann

lesleyann Mummy

i had a bad dream last night my oh's sister pushed me down the stairs trying to kill bubs but it did not work and i got a restraining order agaisnt her then told my oh i was leaving the city and he had to decide me and bubs or his evil b*** of a sister and that...

then i woke up so i dont know what happend

8. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Yep I geta tun of those now. Almost every night sometimes three a night I can remember. It is so neet though I love them. Unless they are bad :(

9. sam05

sam05 waiting for #2!!!

Yeah, lots of vivid, weird dreams, every night. started about two weeks ago. It happened with my last pregnancy too. I wonder why? It's kind of cool.

10. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

:rofl:

You could be right!
    I have had a big craving lately for Big Macs,and I don't normally ever eat them.
    Trying not to give into too much though,LOL

11. MarshMellow

MarshMellow Laura, Mark, Ben and Bump

I had a hoorid one last night seemed to last all night. Me and DH had gone out with some friends. Only to discover that a lass we done get on with was on the next table and was how many ways can she ruin our night!! Some are just not even worth while!

12. k8y

k8y Well-Known Member

i had a dream the other night that i was going out with Gordon Ramsey !

13. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

The only dreams I seem to get are about the baby (I probs have others just dont remember them) Last night was so weird. I dreamt that I had given birth to a little girl and everywhere we took her people asked her name but we didnt know it. She was also in a pushchair that we had decided against so maybe it mite be the better option afterall hehe. The other night I had a dream that as soon as I gave birth to my baby my mum took the baby from us and wouldnt let us look after it...weird dreams lol. My OH has also been having dreams about the baby.

xxx

14. Lullabell

Lullabell Active Member

oh my god how weird i have had this dream, in fact i had it befoer i was preg and it has been a reacuring one! i wonder what it means?

i have had loads one about a shark but it was swimming with me and it was so soft and friendly. and another where i ahvd my scana nd my uterus looked like something from the simpsons and i was told i was ahving a girl.

i really want to get a dream book.

x

15. Mama1985

Mama1985 Mama to 2!!!

Oh my, lol Ive been having weird dreams lol and lately they have been more about sex and stuff lol yikes!!!

16. xxxjacxxx

xxxjacxxx My Eggo is Preggo!

well I started having weird dreams when I first fell pregnant up until about 7 weeks and have just started again....:dohh:

Last night I dreamt that our town had been invaded by floating football shaped aliens. Some had big machetes (sp?) as arms and others had circular saws and they were killing everybody! We locked ourselves in our house (not this house, dunno which house but it wasnt familiar) and the last thing I remember was this football shaped alien was sawing our front door trying to get to us!!!

I remember waking up feeling really frightened. On this oh's alarm went off and I apparently said to him 'oh babes, watch those aliens dont get you!':rofl:

I wonder what this means???

Maybe Im due a trip to the funny farm?:rofl:

17. 859joni

859joni 2 girls 5 and 26 mo

I have been havignn dreams like crazy. No wonder I am tired my mind races all night.