Vivid dreams anyone?

babytots

Reaction score
Since getting my bfp and more so in the last couple of weeks I have had really vivid dreams no nightmares as such but something always scary happens. Its like an action film. For example last week I dreamed about a virgin atlanta plane crashing into some houses not far from me and I was on a bus watching it happen in slow motion. Last night I had one where I was stuck in a factory with some random people and if we didn't get out something daft like a killer virus would get us. The factory was locked down by people on the outside.

Its really bizzare dreams like that. Every night I go to bed wondering what I will dream of next lol. x

Yep!! I've been having some crazy and vivid dreams too :)

Yep me too. Actually one of my first symptoms that made me think I might be getting my bfp this cycle. Had it in all my pregnancies. Last nights dream was about a gorilla loose in asda while I was shopping. Woke up crying. OH now thinks I've officially lost the plot! Lol.

Mine aren't really that insane. Mine last night was that I was playing hockey against a guy I used to date. I woke up all hot and sweaty (from all the running in my game of hockey! Ha!)

Haha! Well gotta get your exercise in, in your sleep is the best way! Mine seem to get more crazy the further along I get. God knows what they will be like in a few weeks.

I have been having the weirdest, most vivid dreams. Half the time, they make no sense at all, and I can rarely remember them the next morning beyond that they were vivid and I feel like I haven't slept at all. It's one of those things that cemented in my mind that yes, I'm pregnant!

I still feel like I've slept ok, but then during the day, the dream will randomly enter back into my mind and it feels like the dream was actually something I had done that day. They just seem so real!

Yes!! I've had some crazy dreams these last few weeks so I'm glad other people are experiencing them too. They're so realistic that I continue thinking about what happened it the dream when I wake, almost as though I'm still half asleep and dreaming. It's very bizarre! X

Very vivid reams here too!! The other night a I had a dream that an alligator was after me! And it felt like it would never end. I've had more this last week especially and I'm almost 9 weeks. It's bizarre!

Glad it's not just me. Even my high school crush appeared in one. They are so random aren't they.

I always feel like I've slept well but like you Buffy the dreams feel like they have actually happened. The dream about the plane was a day or 2 before the news of the plane that crashed into water near Singapore I think it was. Then a few days after that news of a Virgin plane making an emergency landing it spooked me out to say the least lol. X

I have been getting vivid dreams, not so much scary just weird and detailed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"