vivid dreams

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by mommyoneday, Aug 30, 2009.

?

Were your dreams accurate?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. mommyoneday

mommyoneday Member

I was wondering for the fun of it all how many of you had a vivid dream about being pregnant/ having a baby without knowing you were pregnant.

I'll share mine even though I don't know if I am pregnant yet.
    I was at home with a baby girl and I was trying to name her. As I was walking around holding her I turned to my mom and said "see I told you I was pregnant" (my mom won't listen when I tell her pregnancy symptoms or stuff about ovulation because she thinks she knows everything about it)
    The dream seemed like it was real.

2. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

I had a dream.. when I was already pregnant.. that I was having a girl. OH dreamed we were having a girl too.. and then we found out by 4D ultrasound we were expecting a girl a couple of weeks later! :)

3. impatient1

impatient1 Mommy to 1 Angel & 2 DD

Alright ready for mine :rofl:
    I had a dream that I was pregnant and had a puppy and my mom gave birth to a baby girl (my mom has had a hysterectamy) and I can't have puppies but I did conceive in RL just before this dream and didn't know that I was pregnant yet. OH kept making jokes afterwards about me being pregnant with a puppy.

4. coz

coz Mummy to 2 boys

i never really had a dream but for some reason i allways had a feeling i would have boy with blue eyes and blonde hair like me rather that looking like my OH and i did lol not that looking like my OH is a bad thing or anything lol just how i imagined him xx