• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

vivid dreams

sopho

Mother of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
Hello all..

We r TTC #3....1st was within 1st month, 2nd took 9 months , so far up to month 5.... Im 5 days PO... Last night i had the worst dream ever, i woke up crying and i keep crying when i think of it... I was very early days pregnant and the police knocked at my door and said my husband had died in an accident.... I was distraught.. I had to tell my kids age 3 and 1.. I can picture it all ...so real...I woke up and hugged my husband.. When i was telling him i kept crying... Has anybody else been having such vivid dreams..? :cry:

I always had horrible vivid dreams when I was preg. Hope it's a good sign for you hun (even though they are horrible)

I had one last night, but for me AF is def around the corner again so who knows! I have heard it can be a sign though :)

I have had very vivid, bizarre, kind of creepy dreams the last 4 or 5 nights. I've had at least one, sometimes two in a night. My first one started at about 5 dpo so hopefully that's a good sign for us.

I've definitely heard a lot of women say they had vivid dreams before bfp. However I have vivid dreams all the time (and never been pregnant). Last night I had a pretty realistic BFP dream, but I'm only 1DPO so I doubt it means anything :)

Im having vivid dreams but its due to disturbed sleep

between the god awful crack of dawn blinding sunlight
my DS being off school for the holidays
OH new found snoring aswell as waking up at 5 for work
and the fluffy nuggets fighting all night
its a constant state of drifting in and out of full sleep

doesnt help that im a light sleeper to begin with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads