Vivid Dreams

OilyMamma

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!
I am currently 10dpo and NEVER have vivid dreams leading up to AF. This whole week i have been having extremely vivid dreams and have been having trouble staying asleep (waking up anywhere from 2-4am and have half sleep for the rest of the morning until my son wakes me up).
I personally feel this is a pregnancy symptom but was wondering what everyone else thinks about this.

Do you normally have vivid dreams leading up to AF?

Hello! starting at 10dpo I've been having crazy vivid dreams. I've never been pregnant so I don't know for sure, but I am someone who has had a lot of insight and epiphanies coming from dreams. At 10dpo I had a dream about having a baby that felt so real that I woke up feeling a "presence" other than DH or I in the room (I know this sound so strange, I promise I am not crazy). Later that morning I thought about my dream and would get goosebumps. Last night I had a similar experience, but woke up to some bleeding so I am not sure what any of it means as of yet!

FX for you, please let us know if you end up getting your BFP!

Hello! starting at 10dpo I've been having crazy vivid dreams. I've never been pregnant so I don't know for sure, but I am someone who has had a lot of insight and epiphanies coming from dreams. At 10dpo I had a dream about having a baby that felt so real that I woke up feeling a "presence" other than DH or I in the room (I know this sound so strange, I promise I am not crazy). Later that morning I thought about my dream and would get goosebumps. Last night I had a similar experience, but woke up to some bleeding so I am not sure what any of it means as of yet!

FX for you, please let us know if you end up getting your BFP!

Dont worry. I dont think your crazy! I totally understand that stuff. My mom is the same way.
Hopefully your dream comes true!

I also hope your dreams end up showing you what you're waiting for :) I'll be checking for updates.

Other than dreams, how have you been feeling?

Sore boobs. Nauseated on and off. Slight pelvic pains and twinges.
The breast pain. Dreams and nausea are whats different this month compared to others. Keeps me hopeful. :)
How about you!? Feeling different? How many dpo are you now?

I'm 13dpo my LP is usually 14-16 days , I've had some symptoms but the weirdest thing has been my cm this cycle. Today I woke to some spotting figured it was AF but later it cleared up and became ewcm ....idk what to think

I'm 13dpo my LP is usually 14-16 days , I've had some symptoms but the weirdest thing has been my cm this cycle. Today I woke to some spotting figured it was AF but later it cleared up and became ewcm ....idk what to think

I could have written that myself 3 years ago when I conceived my daughter. I had implantation spotting. In 2 days take a test. :)

I'm having vivid dreams too and struggling to stay asleep...also 10DPO. but the struggling to stay asleep will be the cause of the vivid dreams because you dream more in light sleep and then if you wake frequently you are more likely to remember the dreams.

Eekk...! I am going to be super surprised if I get a BFP this month (first month off the pill) but the symptoms are starting to stack up!::thumbup:

I'm having vivid dreams too and struggling to stay asleep...also 10DPO. but the struggling to stay asleep will be the cause of the vivid dreams because you dream more in light sleep and then if you wake frequently you are more likely to remember the dreams.

Eekk...! I am going to be super surprised if I get a BFP this month (first month off the pill) but the symptoms are starting to stack up!::thumbup:

Eek! So exciting when the symptoms start stacking up.
I never have sleep issues or vivid dreams like this so its really strange and makes me pretty excited. Im hoping for the best but dont want to get my hopes too high either.

Fingers and toes are crossed for you!!

and fingers and toes crossed for you too...not long until we find out whether we're imagining things or not:winkwink:

Congratulations JT2013! Looks like you got your BFP and werent imagining anything!
I had a big imagination this cycle 😂😎
H&h 9months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"