• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Vivid dreams

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
For the past two days i've been having very vivid dreams about finding out that i'm pregnant, I'm not sure why because i'm not thinking about it anymore then usual, if only dreams were always seen as a sign of things to come :baby:

Has anyone else had random dreams like this?

Oooo yeah :rofl: I had a dream I was sat infront of our gas fire at home and OH came home and was like are you ok? And all of a sudden and pushed out a baby, OH got really excited and was like "what is it?" and I went "its a girl... I dont want a girl put her back in!" :rofl:

aww a few days before i found out i wasa preggo with taylor i had a dream of actual labour and slightly afterwards, i had a baby boy in my dream...three days later :bfp:

I've had a BFP dream so realistic I woke up and thought it was happened and even went to get the HPT (in my dream I'd hidden it).. so I don't think it can be a reliable preggo indicator, since I was no way preggo at the time...

but yeah I have dreams all the time, I had one recently where I had a boy but I couldn't remember when he was born and I took him shopping in a swimming costume and I rang my teacher to ask what his birthday was and she had it noted down in her phone calendar :haha:

Ive had one of those dreams, must admit they are freaky..

I dreamt that i took a test in front of my mum and it came out positive and she was like dont tell steven (Other Half) lol and then he found out anyway and it was hall hunky dorey :rofl:

I had some BFP and baby dreams when I was trying and i guess thats because it was on my mind so much. Its weird isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"