VM

Layla

Reaction score
Jase said that if you phoned up and asked about Sky they would give you a discount (not sure if he heard that on here or not)

I phoned yesterday to enqiure about a second top box for the bedroom so while i was on the phone i asked about Sky and if they were getting it back, they said no but to conpensate(sp?) they will give me the second box for free! how cool! :happydance:

I dont think they are that bad, now i get to watch tv in bed lol

xx

Nice one layla !!!

Thats really cool, id be happy with that too lol!!!

xxx

Jase said that if you phoned up and asked about Sky they would give you a discount (not sure if he heard that on here or not)

I phoned yesterday to enqiure about a second top box for the bedroom so while i was on the phone i asked about Sky and if they were getting it back, they said no but to conpensate(sp?) they will give me the second box for free! how cool! :happydance:

I dont think they are that bad, now i get to watch tv in bed lol

xx
If you'd ask me i'd have told you i heard it on the radio :hi:

I will defiantly try that one when we get another tv for the bedroom (other one blew up :-( ) do you have to pay extra each month to have it in another room ?

its £10 a month for an extra box, but i got £9 disscount a month for asking about sky :D so its only £1 for the extra box, which is free in my book lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->