vomiting before labour??

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
i'm sure i heard this somewhere, just wondered if anyone had experienced it?? have just been sat here minding my own business and suddenly went dead hot and sweaty and knew i was gona be sick. havent got up so quick in months!! have been feelin funny all day, not like upset tummy funny, more like somethin might be beginning to happen.

anyone know if this could maybe be a sign that somethin's gona happen??

They told us in our ante-natal class that some people have nausea and vomiting at the beginning of labour :happydance:
I hope this is the start for you!!!

Some people clear out (both ends) as labour is beginning....I've never been sick before birth but had the erm opposite end clearout everytime:blush:

I've been sick within 10mins after birth 4 out of 5 times....really bad and felt dreadful for about 40mins, shaking etc. Apaarently it's to do with the shock to your system.

Ooooooooooooh, good luck:hugs:

When I had contractions a couple of weeks ago I had a very strong urge to be sick and was very hot and had lots of nausea.

please please please be coming katie!!!! i'm feelin all emotional too. god i hope this is the start of something, i cant go on anymore!!

Here's one for the TMI file...

I was throwing up *AND* had terrible diarrhea and I was barely 2cm dialated. Now imagine me in my (quite flattering) hospital gown, wearing running shoes (we left the bag in the car)...trying to walk around the ward to speed things up, then having to run like a mad woman to the community bathroom every 5 minutes or so because I was vomitting and had the runs AT THE SAME TIME.

Did i mention the OH was there holding the trash can for me? Lovely image isn't it? :rofl:

Good luck! Hope something is happening.

Although i've had diahreah for a long time... Was told nausea and diahreah is normal in 3rd tri cause of the weight of the baby and all the changes going on in your body to prepare for labour.

It could be something but or just body preparing.

Fingers crossed, Katie is getting ready to enter the big wide world x x

As i have been having clearouts from both ends :blush: i asked my MW as ive been convinced for a week shes coming and she said although it can be the start its also common because of pressure from babys head. But just because it isnt the start for me doesnt mean it isnt for you :D

Hope its baby Katie on her way! :hugs:

Also Katie Alice is a lovely name, thats my Nieces name :D

My cousin had a baby last week and spent all morning before she went into labour throwing up - sounds like it could be on the way :yipee:

well no sign of katie yet, woke up with tummy ache, but nothin more. am off to the hairdressers in a bit and you so know what'll happen, halfwa thru havin my hair chopped off i'll start!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->