Vomiting starting at 9 weeks?

Rachel89

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have had morning sickness since around 6 weeks, where I feel very nauseous and cannot eat and feel very unwell. Have had a lot of moments where I felt I needed to throw up and have kept it in.

One night I did went too many hours without eating (had a nap and didn';t have lunch) that did it for me, but now I have been starting to puke more frequently, like everyday and today it has happened twice.:cry:

I'm a SAHM and have a toddler to care for, is there a chance this will just keep progressing? And if so how would you cope?

For me, days where I puke are actually "better" days in terms of nausea, so this may actually be a sign that things are lightening up for you. My vomitting also increased substantially at around 9 weeks, and is still going strong. But, this has actually been an improvement for me, since before I was just so neauseous all the time I couldn't really do anything. Now, I puke, and feel better for a few hours. This isn't really advice, but just a "maybe this is a good sign!"

I am 9 weeks (oops, no I am 10 weeks) today and am also at home with toddlers. I have found that going to bed at the same time or just after them at night (and day) helps, so i get 10 hours sleep, and have also found the travel sickness bands to be a massive help. Wear them on the wrist as close to your hand as possible. I take spatone satchets too, which helps with iron levels. Going out for walks helps too. It is bloody horible and I have had a few tears over my ms. Cannot wait till 14 weeks!

ps, from 9/10 weeks we will start to get some good days that will be more frequent - the worst will be over v soon :)

I had severe morning sickness with my son from 7 weeks. I ended up in the hospital because I was severely dehydrated. If you're able, drink lots and lots of water but if you can't keep water down I would visit your doctor. I know that for me the crackers etc. didn't work but I could keep ice-poles down so that was something nice and sweet.

Let me know if I can help - I've been there and it's rotten! Sending hugs x

I had sickness in my last pregnancy at 9wks havent had it this time jus constantly feelin sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->