votes please! can cats tell!

firstbaby9573

Reaction score
hello there just starting a vote on whether you think your cat can tell when your pregnant! the last time I was my cat laid on my stomach every night and followed me round the house, whereas usually shes all over my oh n ignores me.

that was my ectopic in November. shes ignored me since but today she has followed me from room to room and sits on my lap no matter where im sat or how stupid a position she has to get into!

I think its hilarious,... has anyone else had a psychic cat! lol

I do think some animals have a sixth sense. Has never happened to me though.

Yes I think one of my cats can tell. Normally she is very standoff-ish and we don't see much of her. As soon as I got pregnant, she would come and cuddle me on a daily basis. She lays on my stomach and purrs away. My theory is that they can smell the hormonal differences, and detect your warmer body temperature. Nice to get some extra kitty love :)

Welcome to BnB :wave:

I do think pets have some sort of idea when women are pregnant.

yes I have 4 cats ( one kitten) and usually out of all of them the only female will just be out all day long and just sleep on top of the wardrobe but shes with me all the time the last 2 days!

one day late now..

welcome to bnb!!

and ive read stories of ladies talking about how their cats and dogs became more gentle with them and following them where ever they went! and how they didnt like them before the pregnancy but as soon as they were their pets became their new bestfriends :)

Hi and welcome! We have two dogs, I wouldn't say I've noticed anything different, maybe one dog has become a bit more protective. Regardless I have heard of this being true!

Sorry, my mistake, moved your thread (again) to TTC. The "Introduce Yourself" section is for new members to introduce themselves to other members. I have 2 cats, but never been pregnant, I hope to update one day on if they have any powers lol.

My cat has some weird immune system defect that flares up when she's there's change (so I think it might be stress) but it's also happened twice while I've been pregnant!

hello there just starting a vote on whether you think your cat can tell when your pregnant! the last time I was my cat laid on my stomach every night and followed me round the house, whereas usually shes all over my oh n ignores me.

that was my ectopic in November. shes ignored me since but today she has followed me from room to room and sits on my lap no matter where im sat or how stupid a position she has to get into!

I think its hilarious,... has anyone else had a psychic cat! lol

My cat was the same way.. She would purr on my belly and everything.. She would attack my ex and would love on me.. She wasn't the nicest cat!! She hated me when I first started to date my ex.. But animals can tell..

I know of dogs. My friends dog was all over me and I am pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->