vvvvvf ++++

emicakess

Reaction score
We were NTNP, and I got this this morning FMU on 11 DPO..! I was actually a little shocked since I had almost no symptoms compared to my last pregnancy.
Just very thirsty the past couple days, a few weird dreams, and a little gassy.

Gonna take another test tonight but I am 99.999999999% sure this is a BFP. :D Here we go... :)

Attachments

• 2qxrgbr.jpg
    2qxrgbr.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 122
I see it!! Congrats :) hope it keeps getting darker!
We are NTNP too and I'm hoping this is our month!

Are you hoping for a BFP soon like I was? ;) Its more of the guy who wants to NTNP I think lol. I want time to go by faster so I can test more and more!!!! I just tested again (Held my pee for 3 1/2 hours) with FRER. Here is a new picture with both tests :)

Good luck to you EMS!

Attachments

• IMG_8612.jpg
    IMG_8612.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 86
Yea its definitely the guys who want to wait lol I'm fine with sooner so here's to hoping!

I see it on both. GL :)

Yeah I think it's a universal dude thing lol Just have sex a lot!!! lol You will make it :) It's kind of a crazy time for it to happen for me though! I mean, I am so super happy don't get me wrong, but I am getting promoted to head teacher next month and I am so nervous. Now I am going to feel all yucky and sick (1st trimester) for the first month of my new job! x_X Oh well, good things are happening!

Yay! That is awesome, what a pleasant surprise! Congratulations! xxx

I can see that line clearly, congrats!!!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Thanks ladies! Heres my progression picture, definitely a BF+++++!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 2wqhmk8.jpg
    2wqhmk8.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 37
Good luck with your ultrasound emi! AF is due for me in two days and I'm feeling more like I'm out this month. I took 3 tests and all were neg. I plan to keep testing until the witch shows though.
Hoping for a sticky bean for you :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back