Vvvvvvvv faint line? Can I borrow your eyes please?

Sounds like a chemical pregnancy :( I'm so sorry hun! Hugs!!! :hug:

Hello... sorry to revive my thread, if you want I can post this elsewhere.

Thank you all for your kind replies. I&#8217;m in a limbo land right now... how long can it take before you start bleeding? My blood results last Monday were where they wanted them to be < 3 but I&#8217;ve had no inkling of bleeding starting or cramping or anything like that. I don&#8217;t really know much about TTC, or MC, or chemicals. Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you X

Hello... sorry to revive my thread, if you want I can post this elsewhere.

Thank you all for your kind replies. I’m in a limbo land right now... how long can it take before you start bleeding? My blood results last Monday were where they wanted them to be < 3 but I’ve had no inkling of bleeding starting or cramping or anything like that. I don’t really know much about TTC, or MC, or chemicals. Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you X

I’d have to go back and read to be able to answer your question (and I will) but did want to thank you for updating your thread bc so many do not.

Ok so you&#8217;re a week late today, no?

If indeed a chemical it&#8217;s likely delaying your period just a bit. 7 days is a lot

When I had a chemical pregnancy before conceiving #1 that cycle lasted around 45 days. My blood test came back at 2 for HcG and it was a couple weeks after that when my period arrived. My friend went through several early losses and each one caused a cycle disruption. It was 3 full cycles before I was back to my normal pattern. I had the one really long one, followed by one where I geared up to O and then didn't, then O'd 4 days later (resulting in a 4 day later than typical cycle) -- I was using BBT and OPKs to track things. Then I had one mostly normal cycle when I O'd a little early if I remember correctly, followed by a regular cycle where I fell pregnancy with DD #1.

Some people's body's get all out of whack for a little bit after the hormone shifts, others just get right on with things.

Just keep tracking your cycle, contact your OB/Gyn if your are concerned that things aren't returning to normal as they can give you the best advice. Sometimes the stress of it all can throw it's own hormones into the mix messing everything up, too. We are very sensitive beings.

Thank you for your replies, especially the previous poster with all of that information :flower:

My last period was 3rd- 7th June so it’s been a while since then. The EPU had me coming back 3x for blood tests to measure my HCG to make sure it was going back to normal. Unfortunately it did, it was the lowest last Monday so I’ve just been waiting for bleeding to start. I guess it’s just still a waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->