vvvvvvvvvvvvfl or line spotting? HELP!

Babyfever7691

Reaction score
Hey guys! Took a Wal-Mart cheapie after lunch just for the heck of it. No hold. Peed maybe an hour earlier. Thought it would be negative because bfn on frer this morning. What do you think? Color? Beginning of bfp or am I line spotting? Help please. Going a little crazy at 11dpo lol

Attachments

• 6AE8F43C-C9C9-4F6B-A4A9-AD020C8D9ED7.jpg
    6AE8F43C-C9C9-4F6B-A4A9-AD020C8D9ED7.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 90C4C704-F570-42A3-B091-0A61A5C0184D.jpg
    90C4C704-F570-42A3-B091-0A61A5C0184D.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 309A99AB-CEB9-478F-9C3D-571E9DFBA76D.jpg
    309A99AB-CEB9-478F-9C3D-571E9DFBA76D.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 52246D11-1680-41E3-A45B-F287237730C9.jpg
    52246D11-1680-41E3-A45B-F287237730C9.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 153
  • F544A4D4-2085-47D1-BAF5-3B09F35CA659.jpg
    F544A4D4-2085-47D1-BAF5-3B09F35CA659.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 154
Tests have been going back and forth between looking slightly positive to stark white. I feel like puking my guts up. Laying in bed with a plastic bag. Three days of that now. Bfn's have got me really discouraged

Starting to think I'm out guys. 14 dpo, AF due Friday. Stark white bfn this morning. Still nauseous and tmi but diarrhea off and on. right breast still expressing fluid. made a phone appt with the dr today. Anyone else experience this and go on to get a bfp?

My last pregnancy I got stark white and shadowy results until I was 5 days late for AF and I finally got the faintest positive, not even visible in a photo... it may be less common but it can happen! My second son I got a faint iffy positive at 16dpo. I went on to have healthy boys both times. Crossing my fingers for you!

My last pregnancy I got stark white and shadowy results until I was 5 days late for AF and I finally got the faintest positive, not even visible in a photo... it may be less common but it can happen! My second son I got a faint iffy positive at 16dpo. I went on to have healthy boys both times. Crossing my fingers for you!

Thank you for this. It's so encouraging. I'm so miserable. I wish i would just throw up already to get rid of this nausea.

So my blood test came back negative. We're running other tests to figure out what's making me sick because I'm having intense nausea. Sleeping next to a garbage bag but no other symptoms other than one of my breasts is lactating and faint spotting last week. I'm so sad. Dr said she wants to test again if my period doesn't come within a week but I have light cramping which I attributed to pregnancy which now is probably AF related. I'm out guys... And the hard part is even though I desperately want a baby, we're not ttc so there is no next month for me. Devastated. :cry:

Thanks for the hug bevzii.

Update: all my tests came back normal but I'm still nauseous so i guess we'll just see what happens over the weekend :/ bracing myself for AF

So sorry hun :hugs:.

Whatever is leaking out of your breast, I would get it checked out for sure. Even if you were pregnant, it's way too early for anything like that to be occurring. It's good you're getting things sorted out. Nausea can sometimes happen before you get your period but it's very unlikely it would be related to pregnancy this early because it has to do with the hormone production. Which if it was related to pregnancy would have already been picked up by a HPT.

I know you said you desperately want a baby, is there any way you could convince your boyfriend / husband to have one?

So sorry hun :hugs:.

Whatever is leaking out of your breast, I would get it checked out for sure. Even if you were pregnant, it's way too early for anything like that to be occurring. It's good you're getting things sorted out. Nausea can sometimes happen before you get your period but it's very unlikely it would be related to pregnancy this early because it has to do with the hormone production. Which if it was related to pregnancy would have already been picked up by a HPT.

I know you said you desperately want a baby, is there any way you could convince your boyfriend / husband to have one?

I don't want to convince him. He has the right to wait until he's ready. We talked about it. He wants a baby too. Maybe in the coming year depending on how life's going. But as you probably know, when a woman wants a baby now...now isn't soon enough.

Aunt Flow arrived! Sad but prepared and happy to not obsess over it anymore. Doctor confirmed that I am in fact lactating due to slightly elevated prolactin levels. Anyway, congrats ladies and good luck to those of you still in the tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"