Wacky BBTs and OPKs after Clomid?

Stormborn

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is my first month of 50mg of Clomid days 3-7. I remember during my Clomid Challenge last month that my OPKs were super positive way earlier than I thought they should be, so I stopped using them. But this month, taking the "normal" dose of Clomid, my temps have been up and down every other day and my OPK already looks positive and it's only CD9 for me right now (I usually get a + OPK anywhere between CD 12 and 15.

Has anyone else gone through this? My doctor said that the Clomid could push my ovulation date forward a few days but if I'm already getting false positive OPKs and my temps are all over the place (usually averaging out around 97.77 before O; this cycle I'm going between 97.91 and 98.33 and all points in between), then how am I ever going to figure out when I O?!

Gah, tell me I'm not crazy!:shrug:

Remember your OPK ain't positive till its positive! On clomid I would have some close positives early on but didn't get the glaring positive until right before I ovulated. Just keep up with the bbt tracking and hopefully you will see a clear pattern. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->