Wait or test

Oh good luck! I understand your feelings too - I'm scared to test as a BFN would would heartbreaking but it's need to know situation really. This far after AF was due for you must be a good sign!

Lots of love and baby dust!

fingers crossed for you tomorrow I tested today but got bfn was gutted as iv had brown cm with slight pink to start with since sunday thought af was on way early but still very small amount only when wipe af not due till sunday xx

fingers crossed for you tomorrow I tested today but got bfn was gutted as iv had brown cm with slight pink to start with since sunday thought af was on way early but still very small amount only when wipe af not due till sunday xx

If AF isn't due til Sunday you are still in the running for a BFP!! Good luck to you doll!!!! Please let me know how it goes!!

Oh good luck! I understand your feelings too - I'm scared to test as a BFN would would heartbreaking but it's need to know situation really. This far after AF was due for you must be a good sign!

Lots of love and baby dust!

I mean it is a need to know thing, I'm just worried!! You ladies give me lots of courage though. Like I have said, I guess my brown spotting and 1 day bleed has me thinking that I'm not late, that I did get AF😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->