**Waiting and Waiting...2018 Mommies To Be! <3**

KalonKiki

Liam and Thea's Mommy <3
Reaction score
Hello and welcome ladies! :wave: :flower:

After a pregnancy scare this month and a heart to heart with my DH we have decided that we would like to have a 3rd baby. This will be my 3rd time here in the WTT forum and each time I've been in a wonderful thread with other women that were also WTT at the time. I saw that we didn't have one for 2018 yet and with 2017 almost upon us I decided to go ahead and make one!

This thread is for anyone planning to TTC in 2017 or 2018 to have a 2018 or 2019 baby so basically anyone planning to TTC anywhere between April 2017 and December 2018. It's not set in stone yet but I'm hoping to start TTC in September 2018 for a June 2019 baby.

If you would like to join the WTT journey with me please feel free to post your TTC date, which # baby it will be, if you're hoping for a :blue: or :pink: or planning to gender sway, ect. I'll be updating the list on second post of this thread as we gain more members. :hugs:

:bunny::dust:~*TTC/NTNP List*~:dust::bunny:

*May 2018*

AliJo - Baby #3, NTNP and hoping/maybe swaying for :pink:

Penguin20 - Baby #2

BellaRosa8302 - Baby #3

xMissxZoiex - Baby #2 (Baby #5 after 3 premature birth losses)

ja14 - Baby #2

Lavochain - Baby #2

Babybump87 - Baby #3, hoping for :blue:

SarahLou372 - NTNP Baby #2

LadyVictoria - Baby #1

Jasy - Baby #2

Stacip - Baby #2

Demotivated - Baby #2

lesondemavie - Baby #2

ssarahh - Baby #2, going team :yellow:

Bumblebee24 - Baby #2, NTNP and going team :yellow:

blauren - Baby #1

Sophie1205 - Baby #2

JennP - Baby #1

BrittneyAnne - Baby #1

aidensxmomma (Terah) - Baby #5 (Baby #2 with OH) :yellow:

sarah34 - Baby #2

AnjaaniPari - Baby #1 w/ PCOS, taking Clomid

:coffee:~*WTT List*~:coffee:

*June 2018*

TwilightAgain - Baby #1

AngelOb - Baby #2

*July 2018*

daniyaaq - Baby #3, hoping for :blue:

Thorpedo11 - Baby #3, swaying for :blue:

LadyVictoria - Baby #1

*August 2018*

LabRatPack - Baby #1, hoping for :pink: and OH hoping for :blue:

*September 2018*

KalonKiki (Keely) - Baby #3, hoping/swaying for :pink: and going team :yellow:

Snufflepop - Baby #3

*October 2018*

Jay900 - NTNP Baby #1

MeMeBear - NTNP Baby #1, hoping for :pink:

*November 2018*

*December 2018*

kksy9b (Kaity) - Baby #3

:shrug:~*WTT Unknown Date*~:shrug:

tverb84 (Tara) - Baby #1

darkriver - Baby #3, hoping for :blue:

LykaWolf - Baby #1

jessicasmum - Baby #4, maybe going team :yellow: and hoping for :blue:

Weebles - Baby #3, going team :yellow:

emma4g63 - Baby #3

:bfp::yellow:~*Expecting Members*~:yellow::bfp:

amotherslove - Due 06/11/18 with Baby #2 (3rd pregnancy) :yellow:

Alligator - Due 07/11/18 with Baby #1 :yellow:

:baby::blue::pink:~*Babies Born*~:pink::blue::baby:

lilmisscaviar - Due 09/23/17 with Baby #4 born 08/24/17 Jacob :blue:

swedengirl - Due 12/15/17 with Baby #1 born 12/03/17 Unknown Name :pink:

mandaa1220 - Due 01/08/18 with Baby #2 born 01/08/18 Hayden :pink:

wantingbubba7 - Due 01/22/18 with Baby #2 born 01/05/18 Unknown Name :pink:

karoolia - Due 03/05/18 with Baby #1 born 02/23/18 Nolan Thomas :blue:

:angel::cry:~*Angels Remembered*~:cry::angel:

karoolia - April 2017 MMC :yellow:

aidensxmomma (Terah) - April 2017 CP :yellow:, June 2017 CP :yellow:, and October 2017 MMC :yellow:

:coffee::shrug:~*Waiting to Hear From*~:shrug::coffee:

ashleyg - Due 12/25/17 with Baby #3 :yellow:

KailaB24 - Due 02/25/18 with Baby #1 :yellow:

Laroawan - Due 03/13/18 with Baby #1 (baby #2 after a premature birth loss) :blue:

Hey Keely! Congrats on deciding to have a third baby!! :thumbup: You can add me to get because I still have no clue when I'll have kids and it would be very hard since I'm in college right now.

Hey Tara! It's great to see you here hun, glad to have you. :hugs: :happydance:

I can't believe it's going to be 2017 next week!! How was your Christmas?

I can't believe that 2017 is almost here either! My Christmas was pretty good, DS and DD were so happy with their presents. :cloud9: <3
How was your Christmas hun?

I will be having my coil removed end of march/beginning of April, can I join please? :) xx

Since you're in my March/April 2017 thread you probably already know that I plan to TTC around that time lol. This is baby #4 for me. We're hoping to sway blue to try to even out the genders but I'd be just as happy with another girl since my girls were so easy. More than likely this will be our final baby.

I've added you both to the list on the second post. Let me know if your date changes or if there ends up being anything else you want to add. :D

I'm so excited to join this thread...my little guy will be approaching 4 in 2017,and myself and my husband have finally decided that 2017 is the time when we would like to start trying for our second child!
We have a holiday coming up in August, so will most likely start trying in September 2017...gosh,it's scary and exciting at the same time!

I'm so excited to join this thread...my little guy will be approaching 4 in 2017,and myself and my husband have finally decided that 2017 is the time when we would like to start trying for our second child!
We have a holiday coming up in August, so will most likely start trying in September 2017...gosh,it's scary and exciting at the same time!

Hello and welcome! :wave: :flower:
I added you to the list, let me know if you want me to add anything else or if your date changes. :D

I might be joining you in September 2017 as that's the earliest we'd want to start trying. :blush:
I'm counting myself as September 2018 for now though as a lot is going to depend on finances but that's the latest that I want to start trying.

We're waiting until March to fully decide (Hubby's work stuff), but it looks like we will be TTC starting in June 2017! It would be our first (and only)!

So nervous for all of this stuff as I never even thought I would want a baby. It's so exciting and scary all at the same time.

We're waiting until March to fully decide (Hubby's work stuff), but it looks like we will be TTC starting in June 2017! It would be our first (and only)!

So nervous for all of this stuff as I never even thought I would want a baby. It's so exciting and scary all at the same time.

Hello and welcome! :wave: :flower:
I added you to the list, let me know if your date changes or if I should add anything. :D

I can't believe that 2017 is almost here either! My Christmas was pretty good, DS and DD were so happy with their presents. :cloud9: <3
How was your Christmas hun?

It was really good thanks. :) Roxy got spoiled which was no surprise. :haha:

Can I join? I am WTT until January 2018 for my second.

at the moment, I don't have a gender preference. Time may well change this though.

Hello!! We are starting to try in Aug2017 for baby #1 (between us). My husband and I would like a girl this time around:pink:. We will not be gender swaying nor will we know until birth what the sex of the baby is :happydance:

I've added you both to the list. Let me know if anything changes. :D

ssarah - My DS is a September baby (September 23, 2013) too! It was a wonderful time of year to have a baby. :cloud9:
January is a great time of year to TTC, my birthday is in October and I love it and January is when my DS was conceived. <3

Annunaki - Good luck, I hope you get your girly! We're going team :yellow: this time too but this will be our 3rd baby and we have one of each already. DH and I are also both kind of hoping for another :pink: but we'd be ecstatic with either as long as baby is healthy and my pregnancy goes smoothly. <3

Hello!! We are starting to try in Aug2017 for baby #1 (between us). My husband and I would like a girl this time around:pink:. We will not be gender swaying nor will we know until birth what the sex of the baby is :happydance:

In an ideal world,I would love to not find out this time and have a lovely surprise at the end! My husband,however,is a little too impatient for that and I wonder how long 9 months will feel not knowing?

That said,I would be happy with either a girl or a boy this time round-it would be nice to have a girl to even it off,but my little guy is pretty awesome and hasn't put me off the idea of having another little boy yet!

My husband was not on board with the idea of waiting to know the sex of the baby but he already has had a son and I told him that it meant a lot to me to wait as my mother did (I was supposed to be Bartholomew lol). He has since agreed that it would be fun but I understand getting impatient and giving in will be on my mind. However, what has made the idea more fun to me recently is buying baby stuff (I know dangerous game) that is unisex. I love your sons name btw, we have our girls named picked out but we are stumped on boy names!

Thank you!

We will be staying team yellow again this time. I loved the surprise and it did give me that little bit extra motivation during labour.

I'm already looking forward to being pregnant again. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->