Waiting and waiting and waiting 2021 momas

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Sooooo a bit early but as were now in 2020 I thought I wud start this thread and if anyone else is on the long haul waiting train please feel free to jump right in.

My name is dannii. I've just turned 40 and me and my DH have 3 children. DS aged 9 DD aged 7 and our baby boy who is 3 and a half months old.
Baby boy was going to be our last but as time isnt really on our side with our ages me being 40 and hubby almost 45 we have decided we are going to try for our last baby next year around march/april 2021. I will be 41 by then abs hubby will be coming up to 46 so were getting on a bit but we really want to give it one last shot' and we really want to give our youngest son a sibling he can grow up with thats closer in age.
I've had 3 Misscariges in the past so I know with age the Misscarige rate will be even higher and that's a worry but we still want to try.

Anyway is there anyone else waiting until later this year or next year ttc if so jump in and we can all be on this journey together.

Happy new year everyone :xmas8:

Happy new year!

I’m joining ya! My partner and I are waiting till between October and December this year to start trying. We have to wait 6-8 months after my gastric bypass. But this will be #1 for DH (even tho we aren’t married yet) he’s coming up on 31 in May, and #1( my rainbow) for me and I’m gonna be 25 in October! We are just waiting for surgery and getting a house! So we can wait together. I have lots of puppy pictures to pass the time!

Happy new year!

I’m joining ya! My partner and I are waiting till between October and December this year to start trying. We have to wait 6-8 months after my gastric bypass. But this will be #1 for DH (even tho we aren’t married yet) he’s coming up on 31 in May, and #1( my rainbow) for me and I’m gonna be 25 in October! We are just waiting for surgery and getting a house! So we can wait together. I have lots of puppy pictures to pass the time!

Hiya:hi:

Yay for joining the long haul train Haha. It's good to have someone on board with me and in sure as the year goes on more will join.
Oh wow hon sounds like u have been going through alot.
Oh yes please feel free to share as many puppy photos as you like. I love dogs and puppies:dog:<3<3

This is my service pup Toriel. She just turned a year old and is the light of my life! She loves to cuddle!

61F8031C-8F61-416E-B5D2-92579FEC0534.jpeg

Hi!

I had a little girl last January, she’s the big ONE in 8 days! But we are waiting until next Jan/Feb to try for #3, cannot wait!

Last edited:
Hi!

I had a little girl last January, she’s the big ONE in 8 days! I also lost a little one at 5w 4d on New Years Eve. I found out the week before Christmas. But we are waiting until next Jan/Feb to try for #3, cannot wait!

Hi hon I'm so sorry to hear about ure loss. Welcome I to am planning ttc around Feb/march 2021 mite hold off untill April/May but right now may as well just start feb/March instead. Guess will see how I feel when it gets closer to that time.
Ahhh are you going to do a party for ure little one?

Thanks! That was from quite some time ago :) I haven’t ridden since 2016 after I broke my spine in a riding accident

Outchy outch oh my goodness are you ok now?
I had a few falls but never did any damage.
I haven't ridden for years and years. I'm scared if I did it again I wont no what to do Haha. They say it's like riding a bicycle tho and u never forget but I sure wud be nervous.
I've looked into doing it again but it's so expensive now.
We have a stables right near our house so I get to see alot of horses. It's a liverry yard which is a shame because if it was a riding school I wud of offered to help out there to maybe earn rides.
Never mind maybe one day.
There lovely animals but really unpredictable :shock:

Outchy outch oh my goodness are you ok now?
I had a few falls but never did any damage.
I haven't ridden for years and years. I'm scared if I did it again I wont no what to do Haha. They say it's like riding a bicycle tho and u never forget but I sure wud be nervous.
I've looked into doing it again but it's so expensive now.
We have a stables right near our house so I get to see alot of horses. It's a liverry yard which is a shame because if it was a riding school I wud of offered to help out there to maybe earn rides.
Never mind maybe one day.
There lovely animals but really unpredictable :shock:
Very unpredictable unfortunately. For the most part I’m okay spine still gives me grief but eh!

So had a wee bit of a scare and thought I may of gotten pregnant on the mini pill. So after spending the last week worrying like crazy I took a test and it looks BFN so I'm still with u ladies on the waiting choo choo train.
Thinking of coming of the pill in December now instead of march 2021. May have a month or two of NTNP and then after then TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->