waiting bloods,

MrsRoughton

PREGNANT!
Reaction score
had to go to the epu this morning for my follow up bloods 48 hours after the first lot! am feeling really good about them and should get the phone call about midday so will up date then!

good luck hunny everything will be fine xxx

my hcg levels have doubled woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i have scan xmas eve and they will investigate were the pain is coming from and see where the sack is am not sure i will much more as they think i am much early.

Great news on your bloods. Good luck for your scan. xxx

Yay! I am waiting for mine too...I should hear sometime tomorrow...

well have my scan at 10am this morning and ready just waiting for the oh to get ready! then we are off wish us luck!!

well back from my scan and they have found a 4cm cyst on my left ovary and they saw something in my womb only 5mm and to small to see if a sack. just not sure what going on have had repeat bloods and get results in 2 hours. if they raising rescan in a week if they dropping then a chance its eptopic i thought i would get some answers and now have more questions. at least i know what the pain is!

am sitting here waiting for the phonecall from the epu and i am so anxious. been over googling again which makes me panic. i need to back away from the search engine!!

well its a bit late but had time to process things, got the phone call and in 4 days my hcg levels only rose by 60 and not doubled. they have said i have to go back boxing day to have recheck on my hcg levels. they think either i have a eptopic or that the pg has ended and its will lead to another mc, i am in shock and so angry. why?????????
am now waiting for either pain or to mc either way i am gutted. they did say that in rare cases a succesful pg has continued but they told me its not likely and to prepare me for the worst. am trying to have abrave face but we are devastated.

I am so sorry to hear this. I had an ectopic in march and I know what you are going through. If I you want to pm me please feel free to do so.

I am thinking of you at this difficult time. XXXX

I am so sorry you have to go through this!! Please take time to grieve and i am praying that you make a quick recovery both mentally and physically.

well have to go back to the epu at 9am am not sure what to expect anymore. can i ask has anyone had hcg thats not doubled and gone on to have a succesful pg? am probably clinging to straws, but am trying to find some hope.

Honey good luck, I hope your levels are doubling, fx for you:hugs::hugs:

been for my bloods and was told to ring back at 11, so i did and they have said they not back yet and to ring back at 2pm. but have a chat with the doctor and he says he thinks its an eptopic and only when i he gets the results back will i find out what they are going to do. have decided to go visit my family as i can't stand waiting around and if i have to go into hospital then i am only 1 and half hours away. am soooo bloody angry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->