Waiting does get easier

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
A month ago I was tearing my hair out and really wanted to ttc now and was really getting upset thinking that Feb was soo long to wait.

Now it has sunk in that Feb actually isnt that far away and the thought of giving birth and having to look after another person and are we going to be ok for money, will I be bored and loads of other things are swimming round my head !!!!! Am still really broody though.

1st time wtt girls think we need to make the most of the quiet time we have with our other halfs before things change !!!!!!!!!!

Purpose of the post was just to say that it does get easier (and then more scarey the closer the time comes !!)

February seems like ages to me - I am ttc December and that seems far enough away!But, like you said, it's coming round pretty quickly and will soon be here. You are right, about wishing the time away when in fact we should be making the most of this 'quiet' time. Your post got me thinking more about that and how life changes. I rather like our life at the moment and wonder how we will manage. The whole pregnancy thing, the giving birth bit (yikes!) Giving up work (temporarily) getting no sleep, changing nappies etc etc. It's exciting and scary all at the same time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->