Waiting Due to Education

This is the thread for me!

What are you studying? Elementary Education. I will have a dual license in Special Education.
What degree will have you have? BS degree. I hope to go to grad schools in a few years to continue to better myself!
Where do you go to school? My school is in Indiana.
How long until you graduate? My countdown says 147 days, but who's counting?? How old are you? 26.
When are you planning on TTC? Fall of 2016
How does SO feel about your schooling? She is very supportive. She wants me to be successful and happy.
How does your SO feel about TTC? She has baby fever like I do, but we both know that WTT is the best decision!
What sort of feedback do you get from others who know you're waiting until you complete school? Everyone thinks completing school is the most important thing for me right now.
What career do you hope to obtain someday? As long as I'm in the field of Special Education, I'll be happy.
When do you find that you're the most broody? Right before my period starts and during Ovulation.

This is a good thread!! I feel left out sometimes and everyone I know has kids already and did not go to school. Thanks for creating this!!

What are you studying? Major is Physics Minor in Chemistry
What degree will have you have? Masters
Where do you go to school? ASU (Angelo State University)
How long until you graduate? 2yrs (I hope)
How old are you? 28
When are you planning on TTC? 1 1/2yrs
How does SO feel about your schooling? Hubby just wants me to be happy, very supportive of my schooling.
How does your SO feel about TTC? He would like a baby right now (He is 35)
What sort of feedback do you get from others who know you're waiting until you complete school? I don't talk about it much because I feel like people think I'm being a snob or something, because they did not accomplish their goals.
What career do you hope to obtain someday? Astrophysicist
When do you find that you're the most broody? Ovulation

Anyone else in the STEM field?

Anyone have stepkids? I have a 12yr old stepson.

It's awesome that this thread is becoming active again!
You're welcome, Ann :)
Realized I created it, but don't think I ever answered the questions myself... LOL

What are you studying? Social Work
What degree will have you have? Masters in Social Work
Where do you go to school? Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
How long until you graduate? 8 months! Done in August! Woohoo!!!
How old are you? 29
When are you planning on TTC? 10 weeks from today!!!!
How does SO feel about your schooling? VERY supportive and helpful with domestic tasks during this busy time.
How does your SO feel about TTC? He's ready, but not nearly as giddy about it as I am!
What sort of feedback do you get from others who know you're waiting until you complete school? Most are very supportive. Some are not as accepting of educational pursuits (probably just jealous), so I don't think they get it. Overall, lots of support, though.
What career do you hope to obtain someday? I want to be either a social worker or therapist and eventually work in administration, preferably in the d&a field, but we'll see!
When do you find that you're the most broody? When I see babies or baby bumps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->