Waiting due to the pill confusion..

summer_glow_18

<3 Engaged and ready <3
Reaction score
Hey everyone, My name is Abby and I'm 18 years old, I've been with my boyfriend for Three years now and recently he proposed to me..so that makes him my fiancee! He's 25 in october. I feel that i need to tell you that we experienced an early miscarriage last year and ever since then my fiancee and i have discussed startign our family. After a year of saving and maturing we've decided that now is the right time to have our baby, we've planned all the essential things, and we've got all the support we could ask of.

However..i'm so confused about my pill..iv just finished my last pack and on my period now..how long will it take for my body to get back to its normal cycle? how do i find out my best conceiving days and ovulation? iv researched on the net but im just sooo confused. Has the pill effected my fertility?
(sorry for the essay..i can talk for england)
xxx

hi and welcome :D

I know coming of the pill can vary from person to person, took me about 3 months for my cycles to become normal again lol

:hugs:

I'm so impatient though..i want everything now. Guess thats not going to happen. So shall i wait untill i have my 'true' period to start trying? or start straight away?
I'm sorry im a very confused person...i think too much about things. How do girls get pregnant on the pill?
xx

I got pregnant with my youngest on the pill but that was the dentist and doctors fault, they gave me antibiotics and i didnt know it stops the pill from working :dohh:

i dont see any harm in trying straight away, hope you get your bfp soon

I dont have a clue about the lingo on here...what does bfp mean? sorry.
I think im going to try straight away. any advice?
so exciting xx

big fat positive... there is a link to all the abbreviations im sure someone will add it :D

big fat positive.. as in on a pregnancy test :)
welcome
xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

that's the abbrieviations link
xx

haha destiny, I think we're psychic?
xx

Thank you guys. You seem very understanding. I can't wait to try..and take a test..im so impatient!
x

HI welcome to BnB

I came off the pill last month & waiting for my first post pill period at the end of this month I think it varies from person to person but we started TTC as soon as I stopped taking the pill
Why put off till 2moro what you can do today :rofl:

Good Luck with your TTC journey hope its a short one x

Aw good luck..hope you get a BFP!! how u feeling? yer iv just told him that we are deffo starting as soon as im off my period..he does what he's told lol! he's ready to start now..bit too eager.
xx

Aw good luck..hope you get a BFP!! how u feeling? yer iv just told him that we are deffo starting as soon as im off my period..he does what he's told lol! he's ready to start now..bit too eager.
xx

Thank you x
I'm feeling fine keep getting a few pains (not AF bcus not due till the end of month) but think I should be ov'ing about now so it could be that never noticed it b4 or it could be that I'm hungry :rofl:

Hope you get your :bfp: soon too x

Hey hun, i stopped taking my pills last month and my following cycle the next month was 31 days...so 3 days longer than normal but not too far off. I'm pretty sure that i Ov'd because i noticed some pains around day 15 of my cycle and my CM changed. The first month you're off it you notice every little twinge your body does, it's weird!

In terms of when to try now you're off it then if you want to go for it now go ahead! I know some suggest to wait a few months but as far as i can work out that's just so they can work out the conception dates easier. If you did conceive this month then they can do a dating scan to work out how far along you are.

Good luck ttc and also congrats on your engagement :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->