Waiting For 10/27...

amanthony

Z's Mama
Reaction score
I'm on day 18 of what is usually a 31 day cycle. I think I ovulated Monday so now I'm on to the waiting game.

Still taking the ovulation tests, but I'm thinking it happened and I'm just going to be waiting for 10/27 to come...

The waiting game SUCKS! Anyone want to join me in my impatient wait or offer any tips/ideas to help it go by faster and not be so torturous?

I also think I ovulated on Monday ... so I am playing the waiting game, too. I don't have a good feeling about this month - but it could be that I am trying to protect myself from disappointment if I don't get a :bfp:

I also think I ovulated on Monday ... so I am playing the waiting game, too. I don't have a good feeling about this month - but it could be that I am trying to protect myself from disappointment if I don't get a :bfp:

I know EXACTLY what you mean! Last month I didn't have a good feeling, but at the beginning of this one I felt really positive. Now that it's halfway through I'm not feeling so positive, but I think I'm just trying not to get my hopes up. I know that 4 months is relatively nothing compared to some people, but it sucks SO MUCH when you're hoping and waiting only to get the one line NEGATIVE. I wonder if positive thinking helps, though...

I ovulated yesterday (I think!) can I join? :D xx

I ovulated yesterday (I think!) can I join? :D xx

PLEASE JOIN!

So I'm thinking you're due for AF on 10/27 too, by your signature. I just wrote you on another bulletin about that too!

How long is your cycle?
How long have you been trying?

Are you going to wait until 10/27 to test, or test early with a sensitive test? I always try to wait, but I'm SO impatient!

Hellooo!

Amanthony, my last cycle was the length of two cycles, not sure what happened there.
This time its looking like it will be quite short, maybe compensating? ha ha
I've only started charting recently, but I'd say I'm a 4-5 week-er normally, from keeping mental notes. We've also only started 'trying' as such in the last 3 months.

Wait til the 27th? Pah!! Total POAS addict here, knowing me I'll probably be testing at about 8dpo!

Sash13 you need some PMA dust :dust:
With this tiny group I can see us ALL getting BFP's!!!:wohoo:

Hellooo!

Amanthony, my last cycle was the length of two cycles, not sure what happened there.
This time its looking like it will be quite short, maybe compensating? ha ha
I've only started charting recently, but I'd say I'm a 4-5 week-er normally, from keeping mental notes. We've also only started 'trying' as such in the last 3 months.

Wait til the 27th? Pah!! Total POAS addict here, knowing me I'll probably be testing at about 8dpo!

Sash13 you need some PMA dust :dust:
With this tiny group I can see us ALL getting BFP's!!!:wohoo:

I need this kind of positivity! THANKS DAN-O!!!

Okay, so what's the soonest--the least DPO that it's alright to test? If I ovulated the 13th like I think I did, how long should I wait with the 10mIU test? Something I read said 6 dpo, but then something else said 4 days before AF, so...that means anywhere between 10/19 and 10/23. I was going to wait until the 23rd, but...sooner? Or stick with later?

I looked through loads of charts on FF & saw BFP's from 9dpo!
So you might get lucky and get an early one! All depends when the bean implants & startes producing HCG I guess.
Mind you I also saw loads which didnt appear until 15dpo or more, so no need to lose hope if you get a BFN :)

I looked through loads of charts on FF & saw BFP's from 9dpo!
So you might get lucky and get an early one! All depends when the bean implants & startes producing HCG I guess.
Mind you I also saw loads which didnt appear until 15dpo or more, so no need to lose hope if you get a BFN :)

What's FF?

Dang, alright. I'll wait until 10/22 or 10/23, then. It's only a week until 10/23. A week is nothing, but it just seems sooooooo looooooooooooong!

FF= Fertility friend a site you can join for free & record temps etc, it also gives you s step by step guide to charting. I think its brill!

FF= Fertility friend a site you can join for free & record temps etc, it also gives you s step by step guide to charting. I think its brill!

totally going to check that out now...

I am going to try to wait until 10/27 to test ... but who knows if I'll be able to last that long!! :lol: I don't want to see a :bfn: just for testing too early.

Thanks for the :dust: dan-o!! Hopefully it will do the trick ;)

Morning amanthony & sash! How is this fine friday finding you?

Any pre implantation symptoms to report yet?

I haven't noticed much yet. I keep sneezing & have a watery nose, not sure what thats all about, maybe I need to do some dusting, lol! CM is deffo non fertile again & my OPK's are way negative now. Temps not inspriring, but plenty of time for them to go up :)

Just found this, thought you might like it :D

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/articles/conception/two-week-wait-activity-list

I am going to try to wait until 10/27 to test ... but who knows if I'll be able to last that long!! :lol: I don't want to see a :bfn: just for testing too early.

Thanks for the :dust: dan-o!! Hopefully it will do the trick ;)

Hey Sash! Let us know how it goes...I'm so impatient and so is Dan-O, so we probably won't make it until 10/27. I'm just trying to wait as long as possible. I know what you mean...I don't want that BFN either. Just be sure to keep us updated!

One less day to wait today!

:hug:

Morning amanthony & sash! How is this fine friday finding you?

Any pre implantation symptoms to report yet?

I haven't noticed much yet. I keep sneezing & have a watery nose, not sure what thats all about, maybe I need to do some dusting, lol! CM is deffo non fertile again & my OPK's are way negative now. Temps not inspriring, but plenty of time for them to go up :)

Well no sneezing, but I have a runny nose too! I think it's just allergies, though. =) My main thing is that my boobs are SO SORE! Normally that happens around the time of AF, but this is WAY early. I don't know if that's an implantation symptom, though. I need to look it up. CM is DEFINITELY not fertile either. OPKs are negative. I'm not temping, so I don't know about that. I just got this reply on my thread about my OPK (which I know you read, Dan-O) which made me question whether I ovulated. Mine got darker than hers, though, and my cycle is shorter. What do you think? I'll paste it below...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same thing happened to me around cd15. I got faints which never really got dark, not even slightly dark, and then dissapeared to nothing. I just figured I didnt o and just kept using the opks (and bding like crazy!) I am now on cd28 and im getting another surge...its darker then last time but not as dark as the control line yet. I also had EWCM around CD15 and have it again now...so I definitely think this time im going to o as last cycle my o was on cd32. Good luck hun!! Hope you catch those swimmers!! xx

HAHAHA, that's CUTE! Although I'm not divying up the 14 days between friends and family. Which brings me to my question...have you girls told everyone you know that you're trying or are you keeping mum?

I have told my mom (my dad found out by default) and one friend with a new baby who I'm actually not that close to. My husband told another couple we know who's pregnant right now, but I don't want to tell people. I feel like it will bring on a million questions and judgements and I just don't want that. What about you two?

HAHAHA, that's CUTE! Although I'm not divying up the 14 days between friends and family. Which brings me to my question...have you girls told everyone you know that you're trying or are you keeping mum?

I have told my mom (my dad found out by default) and one friend with a new baby who I'm actually not that close to. My husband told another couple we know who's pregnant right now, but I don't want to tell people. I feel like it will bring on a million questions and judgements and I just don't want that. What about you two?

Plus I'd feel PRESSURE if everyone kept askiing! I put enough pressure on myself!

Also--I really want to surprise everyone with the big news in a fun and exciting way (including my hubby, who knows we're trying of course, but who won't know when I take the test).

How are you planning to tell everyone?

I am going to buy a book like "The Dude's Guide to Pregnancy" and give it to my husband at dinner (gift wrapped, of course!) if I get a :bfp: ... although I might have to wake him up early while I'm getting ready for work because I don't know if I can contain myself!! :lol:

I always wonder how long we should wait before telling people. I guess I'll cross that bridge when we get there!

My AF is due the 30th or 31st, but I figured I would join in here since its pretty close!

I actually started my ovulation 2 days ago, so I guess I'm 2DPO. Although I have been having symptoms for a week now, so not sure if somehow I released an egg early after my AF or what? I have heard of several people getting pregnant trying right after their AF when they thought they were in the "safe" zone. So there is a chance.......either way we are BD tonight since it is the 'charted' ovulation day.

The wait for POAS is hard, I've been through this before with my first child. Luckily I got pregnant with her the first try! I was supposed to be sterile and unable to bear children but God opened my womb and I had my miracle baby, who is now almost 5! I long for twins.......so praying for that this time!! :blue::pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->