Waiting for 2nd lap...

Lana Farrell

Have1 boy,expecting twins
Reaction score
Over 12 months or so of trying now Iv got a severe stabbing (lower right only) pain that comes just after ovulation I assume and lasts a while leading up to my period. It hurts to touch my belly there and sex also hurts now. Also get spotting everyday from ovulation too. Us showed no pcos, one uterine fibroid, and apparently I ovulate normally because of hormone test.
BUT I can't get pregnant and have been trying for a while now and tracking ovulation.
I think it might be a serious problem. I hope someone else out there has experienced the same and gone on to get pregnant or at least know its not a serious prob for conceiving.
I'm running out of hope now.

Is there hope with such an extreme pain?

I know you said you had a hormone test done that showed your hormones were normal and an U/S to check for uterine abnormalties but have you ever had an U/S around ovulation time? Sometimes even though your hormones are "normal" and you track ovulation, your body will still not release an egg. However since it has been going on for a year now though it would be a bit unusual to not ovulate for that long. Are you DTD enough? Maybe try every other day or every day during the time of O if you can and elevate your hips for at least 15-30 minutes after DTD. This will help keep the :spermy: from falling out. Other than those tips, I'm not sure what else could be wrong unless it is not with you... maybe it is with your SO? Has he had a sperm count done on him?

Thanks for your tips. Most months we do DTD a lot especially before and during OV. Partners spermies are great as he was tested. I do sometimes do the raised hip after too :) but its interesting what you say that an egg may not be actually released even if hormones are normal. I havnt had this kind of scan yet. Anything is possible I guess.
I'm honestly worried that endo has gotten bad and my uterine fibroid has got a part to play too. As well as this csection scarring may be spreading too as pain is also near one side of scar. What if a tube is blocked? Or the womb has scar tissue? I'm so worried ill never be able to conceive again. We would love to add to our family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->