Waiting for af after cerazette :(

sarah34

Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
So I'm now exactly 6 weeks off cerazette and no af!! I have read so many horror stories on the Internet and I'm so worried that something is wrong!

Should I visit the doctor? If so how long should I leave it?

Please share ur experiences....

Took me about 2/3 months to get a period after cerazette. I went to the dr and they just said come back in 6 months if you haven't had a period so not very helpful.

I have been off the pill since end of April, CD 103 with no period. :( I went to the doctor in the beginning of July, had blood work and was basically told to keep waiting that my body was sorting itself out. I started Vitex last week and have my first Acupuncture appointment this thur! Hoping to push things along :) Good luck! I hope AF comes soon for the both of us!

I'm off Cerazette since Aug 10th. I've had EWCM Twice since. and no AF
All HPT's are negative! Feeling so frustrated. TTC #2

I came off Cerazette about 3 weeks ago and had spotting the next week. I've had plenty of signs of ov but nothing else. I also have pcos so it could be that stopping my af!

I didn't even have spotting or anything. Hope you get your BFP soon

Well I had a blood test yesterday to check for pcos but I think I know why I haven't got my period!!!! :D xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 19
Wow!! :)

Did you have periods while using cerazette I was on it 19 months and I had them every week! :)

Nope! No periods in the 7 years i was on it and none since! Still doesnt feel
Real!

Oh wow!! Wonder how far you are! Because U cant really use a period lol how exciting congrats hun xx

Spoke to midwife today, I have my first appointment on 3rd October. She thinks I am about 5 weeks pregnant as the digi said 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for the congrats! It still hasn't sunk in properly!!

Hi Sarah, I stopped taking in June and it took 6 weeks for everything to settle down, but my friend stopped Aug 10th and still hasn't had AF so I think it can take a while. Before you were on Cerezette did you have heavy flow etc? maybe if not, it's just taking a while to come through. Im sure its fine, but a trip to doctor may put your mind at rest! :)

I'm now CD60 Still no BFP What the hell is going on with my body!!!

Spoke to midwife today, I have my first appointment on 3rd October. She thinks I am about 5 weeks pregnant as the digi said 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for the congrats! It still hasn't sunk in properly!!

Congratulations!

This is where I am at the moment, was on Cerazette for around 6 months, been of it 2-3 weeks now and still no AF but got a BFN when I tested last week. So frustrated and after reading this, so hopeful too.

Thanks!

Don't give up hope!!! I really didn't think it was going to happen so quickly but u so cannot predict these things! Xx good luck all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->