Waiting for af to start FET for #4...

star25

Reaction score
CD 30

With husband 20 years, never had a natural bfp. 3 children after freezing 8 embryos in 2014.

Not sure when due exactly as my cycles are usually long and irregular
Since having baby number 3 they have been more regular, 30-32 days.

Have 3 frozen embryos
All ready to start FET for baby number 4
Tested for fun with a frer 2 evenings ago just because I had them in the house and I'm an addict lol
Thought there could have been a slight shadow but thought more negative and just my eyes looking where the line should be.

2 days later tested again this morning just cos it was a 2 pack and already open lol, totally didn't expect a thing
After 20 years not natural bfp why would I?!

And got this!

In shock, feel but period painy, paranoid, I'm 38,my embryos were frozen when I was 31,nit expecting this at all

I'm guessing 3-3.5 weeks, doesnt look dark enough for any later and I'm Only CD30 so not sure if period would be due yet

Been in ibiza for 2 weeks so must have been less stressed than I thought!

I'll be posting tests here daily lol

IMG_20211105_124512.jpg

Forgot to add this was 3rd MU and had drank quite a lot
Tomorrow will do 1st MU

Thank you for the reply salamander!

:wohoo:i hope so! Will update tomorrow

Congratulations!!! Nice :bfp:.

Thank you kiwi! Still can't believe it after all this time

Thank you for the congratulations trip!

Today's is slightly darker and I think thicker, even though the control line looks patchy
Also realised its only 21 hours since the last test so not sure what I was expecting lol

Bottom is today's

IMG_20211106_101547.jpg

Lovely test! Looks like it's progressing nicely!

Thank you kiwi and Mrs!

Having some light cramping tonight, going to be paranoid over every little twinge!

Cramping is good!! I had some severe cramping with my successful pregnancies :) Way worse than AF cramps.

Thank you kiwi and Mrs!

Having some light cramping tonight, going to be paranoid over every little twinge!
It's hard not to worry, I was the same way!

Thank you for making me feel better, I never had it with ivf pregnancies so started worrying I have low progesterone or something lol
All good this morning

Congratulations! You're giving hope to this 36 year old woman who's feeling old and fresh out of eggs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->