Waiting for AF

MissRamejkis

1 Son 2 Angels
Reaction score
I was about 90% sure I was pregnant this month, I've had so many new & uncreatable symptoms since 4/5dpo including boobs so sore I haven't been able to wear a bra for three days. I've had countless BFN's and today (day before I'm due my AF) I am sure I have period cramps.

I feel like sobbing my heart out. I'm drained. I would do anything for a healthy pregnancy but it's been 20 months now !!

Sorry for the rant, I just feel so helpless waiting around for AF to come & I am photographing a newborn tomorow at my studio which makes it even harder!:cry:

Hope you all get your BFP's xxxx

I'm in a similar boat - AF due to arrive today and BFN today! But remember, you're not out till AF arrives, no matter how much cramping you get...

I was like that during a couple of months while trying. Apparently our brains do more than we figure when we really want a baby. Never have i had symptoms before af until i ttc. I swore both times i was preggo. Praying it turns into a bfp for you. Af for me is due on tues but really hope she doesnt show up as its been just over a year trying.

I didn't get BFP until 16dpo and also had AF-like cramping. Still do!

Thanks for your replies, sometimes it's enough to just know you're not the only one.

I truly wish with all my heart that AF doesn't come but I have lost all hope :(

Xxxx

You're not alone!! I was so sure this was our month too. I had so many new symptoms this month that I haven't recognized before now. My af is due today, and nothing but faint shadows and bfn's. Fx you get your baby!

Hi ladies, an even more confusing few days. Yesterday I felt awful cramps and put a ST on ready for her. I accepted AF was on her way and ordered some Angust Castus for next cycle and stocked up on chocolate.

Then I was annoyed at my cheapies and decided I'd not use them again next cycle as they have given me such false hope this time. I figured I'd use them up and then bin them (POASaholic that I am) and did 2 in one 3rd/4th morning sample and one in tap water.

The two in urine came up within 4-5 mins with a very faint but pinkish line and the one with water was stark white with no type of shadow or line and did not look green or light when inverted. (the others did).

I then did 2 super drugs yesterday evening which I heard are less sensitive than the cheapies, and both were bfn. I did another cheapie and wasn't sure about that.

This morning I did 2 cheapies with FMU and one was negative, one had SOMETHING there (not sure of colour).

Then I wiped and had a teeny bit of pink discharge (this usually isn't good news)

THEN I had a tiny SMU and did ANOTHER cheapie and it also had a pinkish very very faint line.

2 of the lines from yesterday (3pmish) are still visible, the others have faded a lot.

I am due AF TODAY and have cramps on and off.

I am so stressed and excited but I feel like AF is going to come.

I still have very sore boobs, aversion to foods, weeing loads etc so know I'm not out yet.

Please send me positive vibes !!!!

XXXX

You are definitely not alone! I just felt like crying so much this morning. I really do think that our minds can play a cruel havoc with us, with all this spotting of so called symptoms. Honestly, I convinced myself so much this month. My doctor tells me with a BFN at 14dpo it's pretty unlikely - although admittedly there are plenty of stories when this has not been the case! Late ovulation or implantation can disturb things, although my hubby was away after what I thought was ovulation, and we weren't able to follow the SMEP advice to get a last one in there!!

Anyway, until AF comes we're still in with a chance, which in a way makes it all the more difficult, because I keep convincing myself which might all be false hope. PLUS, I am so used to cheeky short cycles with more chance of trying!!

Good luck to us all! Let's see how we go!! 16% of us might get a late BFP (I read that somewhere, but also that 90% of stats are rubbish ...)

I'm pretty sure I'm out... got some brown-pink spotting tonight! The only other time AF was late for me was the month before I got my BFP with DD, so praying that this cycle is the one!!! How is everyone else doing?

How did this turn out? I'm currently on CD28 and have had random spotting after intercourse since CD24. My cycles have been 25-26 days and always a 12 day LP. I have been charting and using OPKs and this cycle I O'd on CD15 (normally CD13-14) so :af: would be expected TODAY. Still waiting :coffee:

I am waiting for AF to come too, I'm over 2 months late and I don't think I'm pregnant at all since the only symptom that I have is sore boobs on and off. My last period was 2 months late too and I did a test and it was a BFN, so I'm pretty sure that I'm not pregnant this time either... I hope your spotting was just IB, so FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->