Waiting for implant removal...

sailorsgirl

Family of 5
Reaction score
I am trying not to let this get to me, but after waiting 2 weeks for my doctor return from her holiday, I finally got to see her today about having my implant removed. She was happy to do it, and was quite positive. But when I spoke to reception, they told me they have no availability at all this month. I was told to try again in a few weeks to see if they have slots in October, if not it could be november, I was quite honestly shocked. I expected a two week wait but this is silly surely?

But I called my sexual health clinic, their first appointment isnt until 26th September. So all my counting down begins again.

I am not sure why I am so upset by it.

So 3 weeks and 2 days to go....:thumbup:

Anyone want to count down with me? Or help keep me distracted?

Xxx

That stinks! I'm sorry you have to wait so long.

its silly, i had to wait a long time too! and it took all of 10 minutes to do.. sure it will fly though!

Sorry I'm moaning about nothing really. Its just frustrating. Never mind, it'd only a couple of weeks...they are much faster to put it in than remove it though haha xxx

its fine, it is super annoying! i was desperate to get mine out it so didnt agree with me! are you TTC after removal?

How annoying!! I hope the next for weeks fly by for you

Yeah we are planning on ntnp for a few months then ttc early next year :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back