Waiting for it to all go wrong.....

KiraLeigh

New FTM after LTTTC!! :D
Reaction score
I know...that sounds so pessimistic doesn't it?

I am currently 5+1 weeks pregnant and I can't feel excited about it. My first and second pregnancies both ended in miscarriages. The first was a natural miscarriage at around 6/7 weeks some years ago. The second was a missed miscarriage at the end of last year, the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks.

Now that I am approaching 6 weeks I just keep expected another miscarriage and it is sucking all of the fun out of being pregnant :(

I know there is little I can do to prevent it. I have started taking 75mg of aspirin daily and I went to my Dr today to see if she would give me progesterone suppositories. Unfortunately she wasn't prepared to give them to me without first ringing the fertility unit so I am waiting to hear back about that. The frustrating things is that progesterone has to be taken as soon as possible for it be effective and I don't think she realises my urgency.

I am not sure I can face another miscarriage :(

I totally know how you feel...I'm really sorry for your losses. I'm very very paranoid when i'm pregnant to but I have a new modo, you can join me on it if you want (I'm just as far along as you too):

Today I am pregnant, I will enjoy it and feel blessed by it

I don't know if that helps or if it makes you want to punch your computer screen LOL, but either way...take it day by day, this pregnancy stuff is out of our control, let's just try and enjoy each day that our pregnancy is healthy. <3

I told DH this is the last one, whether this baby makes it to term or not. After 4 MC, I am done. If we don't make it, I'm done. If we do, I'm done. I'm getting old now anyway (38) and the risk is just increasing every month and every cycle and every pregnancy. My heart is weary from all the losses and its getting difficult. I truly enjoy pregnancy, but this one, after 3 consecutive losses, has been very hard. I'm sure the HG this time has something to do with that also, but the worry is wearing me out also.

I'm im that same place right now. Even though I have had one successful pregnancy since my 3 miscarriages I'm still very hesitant about this current pregnancy. I feel like I'm holding my breath until I see the heartbeat...I want to be excited. I want to start bonding with the baby but I'm terrified of disappointment...
I have a mantra that I say too when my anxiety gets to be too much:

"I am pregnant. I have no reason to think otherwise. I choose to be happy. I choose to have faith"

Sometimes I just say the last two lines over and over again until I calm down...

I'm sending prayers of peace and sticky baby dust your way!

Aww hun, I know how you feel. When I was pregnant with my second, I had a miscarriage prior to conceiving him and when I found out I was pregnant after the m/c I was scared a little bit. But let me tell you, worrying does not help anything. Try and relax, think happy thoughts and just think positive. I know thats easier said then done, but you must try. Do not worry yourself to death! Wishing you a happy and Healthy 9 months!!

I'm im that same place right now. Even though I have had one successful pregnancy since my 3 miscarriages I'm still very hesitant about this current pregnancy. I feel like I'm holding my breath until I see the heartbeat...I want to be excited. I want to start bonding with the baby but I'm terrified of disappointment...
I have a mantra that I say too when my anxiety gets to be too much:

"I am pregnant. I have no reason to think otherwise. I choose to be happy. I choose to have faith"

Sometimes I just say the last two lines over and over again until I calm down...

I'm sending prayers of peace and sticky baby dust your way!

This right here is EXACTLY how I feel. Like I could have wrote this.

I'm the same even though I had DS1 after my mc. The best thing for me wa just holding out for 7 weeks for the 1st scan and then at 9 weeks to listen to baby on my Doppler. It eases my mind.

I think i'm more nervous with this pregnancy as I cant believe I could be so lucky to have another.

Hi love, I know how you feel. I had two mc before this little one and I was terrified the whole first 12 weeks this time. Unfortunately, I still worry that it's all going to get taken away from me but I think this less and less these days.
Just remember to try to stay positive and maybe do some meditation at night picturing a growing, healthy little baby at different stages of growth. This helped me heaps

Good luck love xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"