Waiting for MAY anyone?? Let's wait together!

xMissxZoiex

Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo
Reaction score
Anyone waiting for May to TTC??

The wait is killing me :haha:

I'm till March. Are you doing IVF again or TTC naturally lovely? x

Naturally for 2 years then if it hasn't happened by then we will go down the IVF route. Wyatt was a natural conception so fingers crossed we get lucky again :)

We'll be trying in May! I'm thinking we'll NTNP in April. I'm eager to get pregnant but we'd really like to avoid the September to December time block, as everyone in DH's family has their birthdays then.

We are set to start in April but I won't be ovulating until the very end of the month/very beginning of May. We might NTNP on my march cycle but it would give me an EDD of dec 24th...so I'm not sure if I want to chance it lol

Its dragging by so slow! My cycles have finally regulated this month post bf'ing so I'm ready to be preggo again!!

Anything fun planned between now and then? DS turns 2 in April so we will go into party planning mode in March. DH also changes jobs in Feb but that's about it.

I hope you get another natural BFP!!

Meeeee! But getting my mirena out 4th Feb - honestly not sure i can wait once it's gone!!!!

Yes we have no choice as no tubes. We already did a fresh cycle in September but that went wrong because of a hydrosalpinx in my tube. I've been waiting for surgery ever since. Surgery is 4th feb then start drugs 6 weeks after so end of March for FET.

Well I wish you lots of luck. Hope you get another natural conception. x

I will be ntnp from July. These last few months have been the hardest to get through. Hoping it flies in til then.

We will be ntnp from April this will be are 3rd and final baby

May or June here, more likely June. I'm hoping I can convince the hubby I don't need bc from April on anyhow, that's when my pack ends! (We will probably not be ntnp though, we will be too busy prepping for our new house and don't want me to be pregnant while it's happening.)

Hi! We're end April/beginning of May too, though depending on if my hubby has to go away for work it could be mid March! Not long ladies :D x

We are set to start in April but I won't be ovulating until the very end of the month/very beginning of May. We might NTNP on my march cycle but it would give me an EDD of dec 24th...so I'm not sure if I want to chance it lol

Its dragging by so slow! My cycles have finally regulated this month post bf'ing so I'm ready to be preggo again!!

Anything fun planned between now and then? DS turns 2 in April so we will go into party planning mode in March. DH also changes jobs in Feb but that's about it.

I hope you get another natural BFP!!

We have a few things going on, DS has his first birthday in March we are doing a cake smash photo shoot and a little party for him. Then my birthday and our 9 year anniversary are in April then we are going on holiday in May where we will start TTC :D

Yes we have no choice as no tubes. We already did a fresh cycle in September but that went wrong because of a hydrosalpinx in my tube. I've been waiting for surgery ever since. Surgery is 4th feb then start drugs 6 weeks after so end of March for FET.

Well I wish you lots of luck. Hope you get another natural conception. x

Thanks Hun!, good luck with the surgery!. All the best for your upcoming cycle! :D

Anyone else dreading TTC? I don't want to be obsessive again :haha:

Sounds like you have a busy, but fun few months! I loved doing the cake smash for DS's first birthday...but he was not a fan of icing between his fingers so didn't really dig in a lot lol

I just got a little glimpse of the tww last cycle when we wound up in it, unplanned. I have to say, it was actually kind of nice to be in it as crazy as that sounds. Just the anticipation of maybe i am, maybe i'm not. I was not a POAS addict at all with DS but all I wanted to do was order some cheapies to start peeing. I think because it's our last baby, I just want to enjoy it for what it is. I also think that because I know I CAN get pregnant, that worry and stress is gone so it's a bit more fun getting to symptom spot. Also helps that DH is on board this time, where as before he wasn't. I'm sure if it takes more than a couple months I'll be saying a different tune lol

Hi all,

Delighted to have found this forum and to be on this "waiting" journey together.

I had a complete molar pregnancy this time last year. It was my second pregnancy, I have a little girl who is 20 months. My hcg levels began to rise again in April and I started chemo in May. Unfortunately it took 6 months of treatment for my levels to return to normal. We have to wait 6 months of being at normal hcg levels since the treatment finished before we can try again... May! This has been such a long (and often very dark) road that I can't believe I'm nearly (hopefully!) at the end of it. I fear every monthly test that my levels will rise, but thankfully 4 months of normal levels so far.

Really hope that this wait brings you all BFPs and little bundles of joy. xx

Matoes- so sorry to hear about your loss and medical issues since. I'm glad you've had 4 months of normal levels and hope you can start trying again in May!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->