• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Waiting for my 12 week scan...

Hope83

Me, DH, DS & DD :)
Reaction score
I'm only a few minutes away from my 12 week scan and I'm honestly quite nervous. I can't shake the feeling that something might be wrong... I don't really have any reasons to believe so but I can't help the little negative voice in my head that keeps popping up telling me something isn't right....

Fingers crossed...

Good luck Hope! I'm sure all will be wonderful. And don't forget to post a pic xxxxxx

Fingers crossed for you! I know how nerve wracking it can be. I wouldn't let anyone come to my 12 week scan because I was convinced that something was wrong and I wanted to grieve privately. There were a couple reasons why I was worried, but I felt like the worry alone was a sign that something wasn't right. I drove myself crazy.

Thankfully all of those worried feelings amounted to nothing. I saw my baby wiggling away at that 12-week scan, and I couldn't stop crying out of relief. Now I'm nearly 25 weeks and things are looking great! I hope that you have gotten the same good news by now. <3

Thank you for your lovely words of encouragement ladies!

The scan went well and I saw a happy little baby bouncing and waving at me :cloud9:

All the measurements and test result came back negative which means baby seems healthy with very low risks of chromosome abnormalities :thumbup:

Heartbeat was a whooping 158 and s/he measured 67.8 mm which puts me at 12+6 days. But we'll keep the initial EDD of February 24th as the 8 week scan is supposed to be more accurate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 18
I'm so relieved everything went well! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 16
How precious!

So glad to hear that everything went well. <3

Yay congrats! Mine is a week on Thursday and I too am really nervous!

Awww, beautiful baba and lovely scan pics! Congratulations xxxxxxx :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"