• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Waiting for my BFP after a miscarriage

ClaireZac30

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this forum malarky but spend my life reading them.

I'm 3 weeks post miscarriage - my baby stopped growing at 6 weeks but I was expecting to be about 9 weeks.

As soon as my bleeding stopped (2 weeks after miscarriage) me and my partner started having sex and did it every day last week. I wasn't sure if Ovulation had occurred as was getting so many twinges in my ovaries but I woke up today, went to the toilet and when I wiped I had a single red spot on the toilet paper when I wiped. I can only explain it as if i pricked my finger with a needle and pressed it against the paper. It looked totally out of place.

I experienced this back in Dec before getting my BFP and hoping the same will occur this time. Also my cm has increased a lot today. The last time I went to the toilet there was a lot and it was much more browny in colour and thick. Accompanied by all of this is mild cramping down low, bloated/ feeling full and heavy down there, severe headaches, spots on chin, aching legs and stabbing/ lightening bolt jabs in my vagina (sorry if TMI).

Anyway - what do you think my chances are?

I must add that I've been taking pregnancy tests since miscarriage and I got a negative test Friday 26th Feb. Today I popped to Boots and got a ClearBlue Digital and a Boots own first response test. I also took another 10ml Internet cheapie from eBay. The 10ml cheapie said negative, the digital ClearBlue said "Not Pregnant" but the first response Boots own had a very faint line. Could that be picking up my old pregnancy?

I'm so so confused. Has anyone else been in a similar situation, experienced similar things?

Really looking forward to hearing from you ladies as I'm driving myself crazy!

Hi I just wanted to stop & wish you all the best. I'm so sorry you have gone through a miscarriage. I had a very faint line on a boots test when I was 4wks pregnant with my daughter. They do say you can't get a false positive, so I really hope this is a good sign for you. Sending you hugs & baby dust x

Yeah I feel like this could be a good sign but I'm concerned it's a positive from my last pregnancy. I just can't stop thinking about it. It's horrible! This waiting game is torture! X

I read that your levels need to be back down in order for you to ovulate. Do you think you ovulated over the past few weeks? Yes the waiting is a pain...2wks feels like 2months!!

Yes I do feel like it. I got a red spot on my toilet paper this morning and I've only ever had that before in Dec when I conceived (ended in miscarriage)

I miscarried in November and still don't feel like I'm back to normal 🙁

Iv had the strangest periods every month but really light flow but dark and slimy in texture! (Tmi!)

Iv put on weight too like half a stone since even though Iv been healthy eating and exercising!

I wish our bodies could just tell us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"