Waiting for our rainbow

Shezza84uk

❤️Our family is complete, mum of 6❤️
Reaction score
I’m 37 and had our second loss just before Christmas which resulted in me haemorrhaging It was so traumatic to say the least. My husband and I decided to NTNP which in some sense is always the way we’ve TTC, I may be odd but I just find the actually “trying” super frustrating and I am so compulsive i’m trying not to get consumed with the end result which leads to being so stressed and frustrated with our bodies.

We’ve waited one cycle, and will be testing if I’m late which should be 30th.

✨✨Wishing everyone lots of baby dust✨✨

sorry about your loss, hopefully you dont have too long to wait for your rainbow!

sorry about your loss, hopefully you dont have too long to wait for your rainbow!
Thank you Lou. I have the worst breast tenderness I’ve ever had and my husband is saying to test. I’m trying to hold out until next weekend xx

So sorry to know you are going through this. All the best on your journey

I haven’t been on BNB for a month, the family was inundated with covid and I also had a chemical Feb 1st. I decided to just get on with things and this week got a BFP, I’m so happy but so scared at the same time.

I’ve decided to be cautiously hopeful so please keep your fingers crossed we have a sticky rainbow as it should be. All we have is hope and I suppose that should be enough for now.

I keep losing my thread so to update. AF was due today according to my apps, I tested on Tuesday lunchtime and got a BFP.

I went out and got a double pack clear blue digital and got 1-2 Thursday and 2-3 weeks today. My husband is panicking because we have a set of twins and he’s convinced we are having a set of twins again, I may have to take bets here but I’m cautiously optimistic our rainbow is on it ways

pics of the tests I’ve taken this week.

CC6F945D-5759-4BE8-92FB-94C0B481F62E.jpeg C14B49BC-D46F-4A08-944C-35E97715C044.jpeg C3E904C7-293C-4243-A18D-79CC697E2311.jpeg

Today i’m 4wks 4days, clear blue digital now says 3+. I have decided to embrace this pregnancy for however long I’m lucky enough to call this bean my own.[-o<

Pic of my test this morning.

5A651B05-D3DE-4537-A732-79803791DFA0.jpeg

I keep losing my thread so to update. AF was due today according to my apps, I tested on Tuesday lunchtime and got a BFP.

I went out and got a double pack clear blue digital and got 1-2 Thursday and 2-3 weeks today. My husband is panicking because we have a set of twins and he’s convinced we are having a set of twins again, I may have to take bets here but I’m cautiously optimistic our rainbow is on it ways

pics of the tests I’ve taken this week.

View attachment 1107538 View attachment 1107539 View attachment 1107540

Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back