Waiting for period or a positive...just give me something!

lillypink

Reaction score
So I got off BC in July, had one period, then skipped August and September. Took provera to induce a period early October, got my actual period Oct 12th. I was waiting for my period now that it's been >28 days(assuming my cycle is semi-average, but very possible it's not), and no period, and getting BFNs.

My Dr. today said she wants me to take provera again at 35 days if still no period and getting BFNs. I had some "pregnancy symptoms" (at least I thought)....nauseated more frequently, urinating frequently, skin breaking out(and never have skin issues), lower back aches....but who knows, it could be nothing. Has anyone had a positive test much later, like a few days-week past the missed period? :dohh:

I know how you feel i havent had my period since August 2nd but i have iregular periods i got symptoms like being nauseated back aches face break out && iv never broken this bad frequent urination and Cravings. but i sometimes think its in my head. iv tooken some HPT but gotten 4
BFN 3faint linepositive but still havent gone to the Dr.

I hope everything works out for you :)

3 faint positives is promising though...sending positive vibes your way! :) And that makes me feel better that perhaps there is hope and I'm not just crazy.

Thank you && i hope you get your BFP

Wish you Luck :)

I'm in the same boat! But my period will be late tomorrow. I'm not gonna do provera again if af doesn't show up this week, I'm just gonna wait it out.

Any sign of AF Linzay? Figured I'd check in to see how your adventure was going! :) I still haven't gotten anything, BFN this am, started provera again this evening...Have been having awful cramping this week, really bad migraines- if that means anything.

No af for me! I'm not surprised but I'm getting cramps everyday. I think it will be another couple weeks but now I'm just going with the flow cause more hormones aren't going to help me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->