Waiting for period to start clomid

sonialouise82

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am on day 47 and desperately waiting for my period to begin so i can start taking my clomid. Im on Metformin too as i have PCOS. I cannot take my mind off it as i have been trying for a baby for 4 years.

Anyone on Clomid or who has had success with Clomid and Metformin?

Luvs
Sonia

Hi Sonia,
I'm waiting for my period to start Clomid also. My cycles are long so it's going to be while before I'm ready. Hope it works for you hun!

Hi BizyBee,

my cycles are irratic too. My last cycle was 63 days and as i said im day 47 now and so frustrated.

Are you on Metformin too?

xx

My last cycle was 59 days (longest that I kept track of was 72) so I'm hoping it's shorter this cycle. I'm currently on day 38 right now. I'm not on Metaformin though. Can't wait to start Clomid!

Hi Hun,
I was on clomid to induce ovulation it helped me for sure hoping i can do it on my own now! Good luck x x x

BizyBee- i know what you mean. It seems like such a long wait for my period. Keep me informed i know how hard it is.
x

Aflight84- thanks for your message. I hope you can do it on your own too. I know i have ovulated in the past but few and far between.

Its so nice to finally chat to some peeps with the same probs. I feel so on my own sometimes. I dont even feel like i can talk to my mum at times as she doesnt seem to understand.

xx

I was on Clomid for six cycles...it wasn't too bad. I got PG the first month (m/c). We are now moving on.

I too am waiting for my period to come so I can start Clomid - I'm on day 31 at the moment, longest cycle recently has been 41 days. I too have PCOS and have taken Metformin in the past for the symptoms of that but this was before we were TTC.

I am a bit dubious about how much it's going to help me to be honest - ov sticks come up positive most months (with the exception of this month, typically!) and my CD21 tests came back ok so unsure if it's going to be of much help. We did get pregnant before after three-four years on not using any contraception but sadly ended in a mc.

Good luck everyone, for once I can't wait for my period to come! x

Good luck everyone, for once I can't wait for my period to come! x

Me too! I'd gladly take a visit from her if it means I can move on. Good luck to you too!

I know what you mean guys, i said to my other half the other night that for once i want a period. Which i never thought i would hear myself say lol. xxxx

Clomid made me O .. I used to have long cycles too..since I don't O on my own...so I know how u feel about the wait! Did they give u Provera to make u start?

No Provera for me, take it that's something to make the witch come?

Well I've just been to the loo and think she's arrived :happydance: this would have been CD34 which means it's my shortest cycle in 3 months so thats good.

Hope :witch: turns up for you all soon so you can start!

Hi Girls

Clomid worked for me twice both after 3 cycles, sadly first pregnancy ended in m/c but now 15 weeks pregnant!

I know the side effects can be quite bad but hang on in there it will be worth it.

Good luck to you all.

Hey ladies

I also have PCOS but because my cycles are so long (think I am on day 160ish at the moment would have to checky my diary because I lose count!) I was told to just take straight away. Then if it induces a period I will take again on CD2.

I was on Metformin for a short time but couldn't deal with the side effects!

Hope all goes well!

Hi Girls.

Still no sign of Period and on day 57 now but definitely not preggo :(

How is everyone doing?

xx

:hug:

Day 43 here and nothing to report from me. I'm still waiting for AF too.

Hello peeps. Havent been on for a few days. How is everyone? Anyone got any news?

Im on day 67 of my cycle now so still waiting to start the clomid. Doh!

xx

Awww hun, don't like saying this but hope the :witch: turns up soon!

I've ov'd today after first round of Clomid :) so in my first Clomid-induced TWW now! Hope you can join me soon hun! :hugs:

Ugh, sorry :witch: still hasn't arrived. Mine finally came (20 days earlier than last cycle!) and I'm on my fourth day of Clomid. Fingers crossed that :witch: will arrive so you can move on! :hugs: :dust:

Thanks for your messages. .Im trying to stay positive but i feel so down and hormonal at the moment and my poor fiancee really feels the brunt of it. I have been having terrible period pains for weeks and my boobs are really sore which usually happens before it starts but still nothing there. Im starting to feel empty.

Glad things have started happening for you girls. I so hope it works first time for you. Fingers and toes crossed.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"