Waiting Game

Cooking.No.2

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Yesterday I started cramping and spotting I thought everything was fine as there was no red... Then I started bleeding and the fear hit me. I went to hospital, had a blood test and my hcg was 3,600. The bleeding has stopped but I can't stop worrying now... I have an emergency scan tomorrow morning which can't come quick enough.

Has anyone experienced this and everything has been fine? Just needing some encouragement as I'm thinking the worse. I've had 16 pregnancies and have 1 baby :( I can't go through a loss again.

I've read lots of ladies on here who had big gushes of blood and everything was ok. It could be a SCH. Is your scan tomorrow as in Monday?
Good luck :flower: hold on tight in there little bean

Hi. Thank you, what is a SCH? Yeah Monday morning I'm watching the time drag so bad today.x

With dd2, I bled near enough daily from bfp until about 9 weeks, she's now 6. Sending lots of luck for your scan tomorrow xx

Oh that must've been quite an ordeal for you :/ can't imagine how much you must've worried. Thank you for replying though... has made me relax a little seeing it can be normal. Pregnancy is such a rollercoaster of emotions!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->