waiting is almost as bad as TTC

amotherslove

MamaToLilyLucyAndLila<3
Reaction score
Waiting to ttc is absolutely driving me crazy. i'm the LEAST patient person alive i swear. anyone else feeling the same?:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

ME!

It's been so long since i've posted on the forum. I have two beautiful kiddies and OH has suddenly said he would like another baby (or two). I very well might be joining the WTT group!

I wish you all the best luck with your journey!

I'm feeling like this, I used to be on here in 2015 when we were trying for our son, and we've decided to try again in August- it just seems so long away!

tracking ovulation this month and next but feels a bit deflating knowing still need to wait till August!

Aww, i hope it comes around quickly for you. We're waiting to TTC in two weeks when the implants out and thats feeling like a lifetime already. Will you be doing anything in the meantime to help the time go quickly?

i hear you! my BBT thermometer arrived today and i know i ovulated this cycle with the iud in, got a positive opk. but i have to wait until the beginning of october :(

I'd love to try sooner, but I'm worried about having another early baby (my waters went at 34 weeks and my son delivered a couple of days later) so it worries me a bit- realistically we want the baby to be born as near to/after April as possible - because by then it means when I return to work after the mat leave, my son would get 30 hours free- as putting two in part time childcare still works out quite expensive
But then part of me thinks.. oh well..

We've got a holiday booked at the end of August and if all works out, I'd be only just pregnant so shouldn't have many symptoms- I went at 7 weeks last time and felt so so tired and/rough so it's keep me positive about waiting :)

Just trying not to get my hopes up too much that it'll work first time- but previous two pregnancies did (although 1 mc)

I'm so sad I've spent some of the afternoon already browsing which prams I like lol

Good luck to you both :) x

My bbt arrived today too. All ready to use when I get the implant out. Just need to do as much reading up now about how to use FF and OPKs.

Sorry to hear about your touch experience last time cb86. Every pregnancy is completely different though. My first labour was horrendous. But my second was an absolute joy.

I'd love to try sooner, but I'm worried about having another early baby (my waters went at 34 weeks and my son delivered a couple of days later) so it worries me a bit- realistically we want the baby to be born as near to/after April as possible - because by then it means when I return to work after the mat leave, my son would get 30 hours free- as putting two in part time childcare still works out quite expensive
But then part of me thinks.. oh well..

We've got a holiday booked at the end of August and if all works out, I'd be only just pregnant so shouldn't have many symptoms- I went at 7 weeks last time and felt so so tired and/rough so it's keep me positive about waiting :)

Just trying not to get my hopes up too much that it'll work first time- but previous two pregnancies did (although 1 mc)

I'm so sad I've spent some of the afternoon already browsing which prams I like lol

Good luck to you both :) x

i also am trying not to get hopeful for a first time BFP. i also had first time both times and one mc. my family is notoriously fertile... we breathe near men and get knocked up. but i was the first in the family to lose a baby, not the last sadly. :(

in the meantime i am tapering off of my antidepressant and i will be in clinicals for nursing for most of this month and july :) then in august im just going to try to enjoy my life.

we are already well on our way to being ready for baby. bassinet and bounce chair bought, clothes are on their way from carters and walmart and such.. we are getting ahead of ourselves in the name of being fiscally smart. :) hopefully im not left LTTTC with a houseful of baby stuff:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->