Waiting on blood work...eeeeeek

Miracleplz14

Reaction score
I have a TON of symptoms...10 days late...all negative tests! So I am hoping the blood work gives me hope...or at least a firm no so I can chill out and have a drink.

...ey ey ey...

Oh great you went in for blood work!! I have been scared all weekend to go in so finally today my DH said you are not telling me no today lol we are going tonight. I now with my first two I didn't show positive fully on any test till way late but hoping this blood work shows something heck once I know it's true I will stop worrying. Let me know how yours goes

Oh great you went in for blood work!! I have been scared all weekend to go in so finally today my DH said you are not telling me no today lol we are going tonight. I now with my first two I didn't show positive fully on any test till way late but hoping this blood work shows something heck once I know it's true I will stop worrying. Let me know how yours goes

Haha I know!! Let me know how yours goes too!!

I'm at the ER now. I got off to late at work to go to my doctors. So far ursine test and qualative blood test ordered. He said if its negative he may do an ultrasound to rule out ectopic pregnancy. I wish he would do a quantative blood test but I have had negative test before and a week later found out I was pregnant. I will update you soon

I'm at the ER now. I got off to late at work to go to my doctors. So far ursine test and qualative blood test ordered. He said if its negative he may do an ultrasound to rule out ectopic pregnancy. I wish he would do a quantative blood test but I have had negative test before and a week later found out I was pregnant. I will update you soon

Yes please!!!

Well still waiting for blood but they ordered an ultrasound I just got out. Omg this is killing me. If I am not pregnant they better tell me what the heck is wrong. My mind is going a mile a minute

Well still waiting for blood but they ordered an ultrasound I just got out. Omg this is killing me. If I am not pregnant they better tell me what the heck is wrong. My mind is going a mile a minute

I feel the exact same way!! I get my blood results tomorrow or wed. Fingers crossed for us

Well they only did qualative and it came back negative. Ultrasound revealed a cyst on my left ovary. He said that he sees alot of girls that have negative tests and a week later show up positive however for now he said my no period could be due to the cyst ;( I'm gonna wait a week to test again. Ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers too

Well they only did qualative and it came back negative. Ultrasound revealed a cyst on my left ovary. He said that he sees alot of girls that have negative tests and a week later show up positive however for now he said my no period could be due to the cyst ;( I'm gonna wait a week to test again. Ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers too

Oh no! I get mine back today, I have a feeling mine is going to be a cyst or something too. Fingers crossed...have you ever had cysts before? I've had one only one time and it happened when I got pregnant, and my first ultra sound with my son had notta on it, completely empty uterus. Fingers crossed for you!!

Lets stay positive! Look this ER doctor did what he had to do. An ultrasound found a cyst I am too early only 4 weeks to have a sac any way so of course no baby found. I've always had low hCG levels early on and this doctor didn't ask me " when did you ovulate or do you know if you ovulated " he just asked my last period nothing about my LP. Lets wait another week see what we find. I had this same issue with my first two kids and two weeks passed and bam BFP. If not let's just know we can talk to the doctor about possible PCOS or moving up my ovulation date for me since mine was so late.

Lets stay positive! Look this ER doctor did what he had to do. An ultrasound found a cyst I am too early only 4 weeks to have a sac any way so of course no baby found. I've always had low hCG levels early on and this doctor didn't ask me " when did you ovulate or do you know if you ovulated " he just asked my last period nothing about my LP. Lets wait another week see what we find. I had this same issue with my first two kids and two weeks passed and bam BFP. If not let's just know we can talk to the doctor about possible PCOS or moving up my ovulation date for me since mine was so late.

Ya I wanna go to the ER tonight. I've been so emotional I can't handle it

Did you make it thru the night? I actually feel better knowing that the er didn't do anything for me. I made an appt with my doctor for next Friday. Gives me time to hopefully test positive and or start my AF.

Did you make it thru the night? I actually feel better knowing that the er didn't do anything for me. I made an appt with my doctor for next Friday. Gives me time to hopefully test positive and or start my AF.

I'm at the ER now. Still no AF. I'm having some bad pains on my left lower side so I am gonna get checked out. Any news??

No news for me hun still no AF the ER doctor told me there was a small cyst but no follicle in it and that I should keep checking for pregnancy. That wasn't alot of help ugh. I have taken two test since light light positive. Let me know how yours went I'm dying to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->