Waiting on phone call

Aliop

Reaction score
Argh! Just have to get it out there, I am waiting on betas hcg from the dr who was supposed to check and call at 12 noon but of course no call! Don't these people realise we go out of our minds with worry waiting for these things!?!? No real point but I had to get it out and my pregnancy isn't general knowledge so definitely can't rant on FB lol

Argh! Just have to get it out there, I am waiting on betas hcg from the dr who was supposed to check and call at 12 noon but of course no call! Don't these people realise we go out of our minds with worry waiting for these things!?!? No real point but I had to get it out and my pregnancy isn't general knowledge so definitely can't rant on FB lol

girl if they don't call when they say, I can them, lol. They def forget how important and anxious we are, they deal with 100 other women.

Haha! I called twice already and thankfully she (finally!) called me back :happydance: all good with level of 1080 :happydance:

Are you in the US? I have no idea what my hcg levels were. Nobody ever told me and I wouldn't have known to ask.

That's weird that they could tell you over the phone?
I'm also in Australia and I always have to go in for an appointment because they say they aren't allowed to tell me over the phone. Is this a GP?
Congratulations :flower:

Yes, GP :thumbup: Our GP will ring you with the results if you ask them to. It is great as it saves you (and them) an appointment.

Yeah, I wish mine would do that! I've been to quite a few in my life and none of them have ever offered that. How will they make any money if I don't go back for a follow up for results?! :haha:

I'm in aus too, and every gp I have ever had has a "no results over the phone" policy. I would love phone call results! :haha: but then I would also freak out about late calls too haha

Congrats on your good news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"