Waiting on the ward for hcg results. RESULTS PLEASE LOOK.

Rhiaberry

Reaction score
Long story short iv had some left side pain so they took my levels on Friday and I have to come in today to get a recount. They are worried about ectopic. Don't know how to feel.

Good luck, I'm sure all will be fine. Some women get pain on the side they ovulated on due to a Corpus Luteum Cyst, and others have cramps and round-ligament pains. Big hugs and keep us updated xxxxx

Results are Friday 3pm hcg : 2503 (19dpo) and today at 3pm hcg: 3874 (21dpo)
I'm really worried now cause they have no where near doubled. Thoughts?

From online reading, once levels are over 1200, it can take 72-96 hours to double. Your doubling rate is 76 hours, so you'd be in the correct range. Are they going to scan you in a few days? That would give you more information than the hcg. Good luck and hope it all turns out well for you.

From online reading, once levels are over 1200, it can take 72-96 hours to double. Your doubling rate is 76 hours, so you'd be in the correct range. Are they going to scan you in a few days? That would give you more information than the hcg. Good luck and hope it all turns out well for you.
So my number are doing what they are meant to then? I'm not sure the registrar was called off to do and emergency section and phoned the award I was waiting on that I could go and he would ring me with what's going to happen tomorrow. Does my numbers suggest an ectopic?

Hi Hun,
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling excellent.
As far as I'm aware if a pregnancy is outside of the womb your HGC levels skyrocket and hit an extreme high.
Yours aren't going massively high so I could say that it's unlikely to be ectopic but I'm not doctor.
Will they give you an early scan?

Do not rush to conclusions. Have them do an ultrasound. My levels in early pregnancy were Quadrupling (4x) then they started to triple and the last one they started to double. By 21dpo I had around 2135 HCG... I didn't do any tests after that but I think your probably ok. I also did all the blood tests due to pressure and pain on one side but they didn't see anything. I'm going tomorrow for another transvaginal ultrasound.

Also HCG doubles every 2 -3 days... try to relax until you do an ultrasound.

I've just gone through an ectopic, my levels was slow rising and also went up and down, I'm assuming that they will scan you as your numbers are high enough to see what's going on.
On the other hand with my dd2, my levels doubled every 72 hours and all was well.
Sending lots of luck :hugs:

The fact your number doubled every 72 hours is comforting to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->