• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Waiting til 2015

Those are simple! I had one in the hospital after I had a CT. They attach small wires to your scalp and you just relax while they do the test. Man, Canada takes forever to do testing, all of mine were done within 12 hours of the initial seizure and ambulance ride (there are two seizures you call one for, pregnant seizures and recurrent seizures (one stops then another starts)).

Well, seems like *something* is happening. DH and I slipped up last week, and for the last three days I feel horribly crampy and just like i'm about to get my period. I feel like in two weeks, I'll either have my very first AF since having my son over 13 months ago, or I'll have a BFP. It's a bit early for a pregnancy but DH would be over the moon about it. Financially it would be rough, there's a reason why we were waiting until June, but I know I'll be happy either way.

UPDATE: I got AF two days ago! I officially have my cycle back! Now hopefully it'll regulate by June. :thumbup:

DH admitted he was a bit disappointed that I wasn't pregnant, but I'm happy to have a few months yet. I have baby fever, but the day in, day out of rough pregnancy is not something I could easily handle at the moment. It does get me really excited for June though!

Those are simple! I had one in the hospital after I had a CT. They attach small wires to your scalp and you just relax while they do the test. Man, Canada takes forever to do testing, all of mine were done within 12 hours of the initial seizure and ambulance ride (there are two seizures you call one for, pregnant seizures and recurrent seizures (one stops then another starts)).

Where do you live? If you don't mind me asking. I'm not too worried about the eeg and mri.

Hello Everyone!
New here! Just got married last July and we are WTT to some time in July 2015 or Aug 2015 as we have a dive trip to the Galapagos Islands planned for June 27- July 19 and unfortunately you can not scuba dive while pregnant so we are just waiting until after our big trip! This will be our first child (second if you count my very spoiled puppy). Excited to have found a place where I can talk about this and happy to find out I am not the only one on countdown! Going to the doctor next week for my yearly apt and will discuss conception and prenatals etc so I can get the ball rolling.

5 more months! yay!

Kelsey

Where do you live? If you don't mind me asking. I'm not too worried about the eeg and mri.

Idaho, so part of the states. The healthcare models are pretty different between Canada and the US.

Sorry I took forever, I have a grouchy soon to be toddler who loves to look for trouble! :dohh:

Yes they are very different. The good thing about Ontario is that when you go to the doctor you don't have to pay. The province pays the doctor for their appointments. Also, you don't have to pay when you stay in the hospital. I didn't when I had my seizure but I did get a bill for $45 that I have to pay for the ambulance. My eeg and mri are also covered by OHIP.

Hello everyone, I am so bad at keeping up on here!
How is everyone doing?

Almost march already, it's so crazy how time flies!
mrsjarebear your trip sounds amazing! I'll start ttc in August (or maybe july, depending on where in the months my ovulations will fall for july and august) too! I feel like the 5 months will just fly by.

Yes they are very different. The good thing about Ontario is that when you go to the doctor you don't have to pay. The province pays the doctor for their appointments. Also, you don't have to pay when you stay in the hospital. I didn't when I had my seizure but I did get a bill for $45 that I have to pay for the ambulance. My eeg and mri are also covered by OHIP.

True, I really don't mind too much though, I like how quickly things get done here though. I was on medicaid during my pregnancy and they footed the bill except for the neuro consult, which was very little compared to the overall bill.

I'm getting my implant out on Wednesday! We wont be trying for a few more months but it feels so much closer now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"